• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Video game of all time?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I like you're style cooltune.

Namreg

Banned
the best ever? Planetside. that was a first person shooter set in a massively multiplayer world, 400+ players duking it out at once. 3 armies, lots of ground and air vehicles... it was perfect, until sony ruined it by replacing the producer every 8 months or so, and by nerfing all the guns... but it was good while it lasted. i was totally addicted to it for 2 years.

honourable mentions:
- the original gran turismo. not really a simulator as sony would have you believe, but a lot of fun nonetheless
- metal gear solid
- san francisco rush 2049 in the arcardes. i had all 5 lap records and all 5 fastest race records, but i lost count of how many quarters that cost me
- civilization 2, biggest time waster ever
- mario on the NES, i could beat that without losing a life. there's a video of a guy on youtube doing the whole game in around 6 minutes or so :)
- daytona USA
- battlefield 2, smaller in scope than planetside, but a lot of fun and better than its sequel.

there's gotta be a lot more but i just woke up so my head is empty :)

tetris. seriously. what else is there to do on the train than tetris my only phone game?

yes i need better cellphone games, i know

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
tetris. seriously. what else is there to do on the train than tetris my only phone game?

yes i need better cellphone games, i know

The snake game pwns all other cell phone games!!!

My favoret either has to be the "Simon the Sorcerer" series or "Beneath a Steal Sky" I love those point and click games, shame they don't make em like they used to. The most recent one I played was "Sanitarium" it was a grat game, I can only recomend it if you like that sort of game. But I also love other genres so my fav. games of all time per genre are:

Jump and Run: Abes Oddesy/Earth Worm Jim
Stratagy: Command and Conquer
Ego Shoot 'em up: Duke Nukem 3D/Quake/Medal of Honor/Unreal Turnament/Goldeneye(on N64)
Indipendant: Grand Theft Auto 1+2+3
Point and Click/Adventure: Simon the Sourcerer/Liesure Suit Larry/Beneath a Steal Sky/Sanitarium/Monkey Island
Online: Diablo 2 lod
Race: Need for speed 3+4/Grand Tourismo
Sports: Tony Hawk
3rd Person Shooter/adventure: Resident Evil/Dino Crisis
Beat 'em Up: Tekken3+4/Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
:crash:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Shenmue series, still the best games ever made. Pity about the delay on Shenmue 3 though.

The Forza series is pretty good too.