• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Video game of all time?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Best game of all time IMO is the Xenosage Series. Those games are rediculous. If you have a ps2/3 and like RPG games that take endless ours to complete. Give this series a try.

But you have played the first MGS?

In my mind its a close tie between mgs and mgs3
i think mgs3 gave Hideo the graphics ability to make a real dynamic game, plus it had Harry Gregson Williams scoring it.
Either way, both groundbreaking.

The two games I played the most in my entire life are Final Fantasy III on SNES and Starcraft Broodwar on PC and believe me I was a god at Starcraft hehe,over 3000 games played on Battle.net!!

gta:sa

does it get any better.. :D

#2: Super Mario 64

I really like that Wreckless on the Xbox. It was pretty tedious and most unforgiving, but the graphics were close to photo realistic at the time. It was funny to wreck havoc in downtown Tokyo and then watch the replay. Too bad there wasn't a 2nd one.

Tough choice, just choosing one. I've got a list of top favorites.

First would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, no contest there. Twilight Princess comes in a close third, with the original NES Zelda At two. Other favorites include Golden Sun/GS: The Lost Age on GBA, along with Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI. I'd also choose Dragon Quest IV. Other old-school favorites would include Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? and Lemmings.

The Secret of Monkey Island. I've lost count how many times I've played through that.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is also right up there. The combat was janky as hell, but I loved every second of the exploration. Oh, and ICO.