• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Video game of all time?

Ok,heres my list,

Sonic The Hedgehog Series (Sega Mega Drive,known as the Genisis in USA)
Final Fantasy Series (Playstation)
Man Overboard (Sega Mega Drive)
The Legend Of Zelda (Nintendo Game Boy)
Need For Speed Series (Playstation)
Tekken Series (Playstation)
Command & Conquer Series (Playstation)
Metal Gear Solid Series (Playstation)
Tetris (Nintendo Game Boy)

Ive a Sega Mega Drive Version I & II at home with about 120-150 games for it

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Space Invaders
Pacman
Outrun
Street Fighter
Asteroids
Pokemon
GTA: Vice City

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Wow.. I could list an overall, but I think I'll run down the list by system.

NES:
~~~~~
Vice project Doom
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Bionic Commando
Contra/Super C
Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest

SNES:
~~~~~
Crono Trigger/ Final Fantasy 3US/6Jap.
X Men (The one with the brood, and Magneto at the end)
Vortex (SuperFX chip with the awesome techno-dance soundtrack)
Jurassic Park 1&2.
Flashback

SegaCD
~~~~~
Sewer Shark
Snatcher (Interesting!)
Adventures of Willy Beamish

PS1
~~~~~
Castlevania: SotN
Final Fantasy 7
Ace Combat
Ridge Racers.. all billion of 'em.
Ape Escape
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS!
Akuji the Heartless
Deception
Silent HILL!
Resident Evils 1-3 (survivor sucked because those F!cktards took out lightgun compatibility because of Klebold and Harris @ Columbine)
Toshinden 1
Breath of Fires
FMV games like Braindead 13. lol
Bust a Groove and Parappa the Rapper

N64
~~~~~
Goldeneye
Blast Corps
Diddy Kong Racing
Doom64
CONKERS BAD FUR DAY!
Forsaken
Super Mario 64 < Banjo Kazooie

Dreamcast
~~~~~~~~
Everything. Absolutely every game. All the emulators, all the VCD players and Boot discs. Bless the system's GUI, but.. F!CK HOW FAST THE VMU'S ATE THEIR BATTERIES! G_d that was so lame how every last game had a VMU minigame but you had to go buy expensive, rare batteries just to get a few hours worth of gamij on.

PS2
~~~~~
Sux.

PC
~~~~~
Is my wife. GeForce is her virginal lovehole..mmm.

Cant Split Resi 4,Final Fantasy 10 or San Andreas-all Brilliant,but their next chapters on ps3 will no doubt become my next all timers!!

Operation Flashpoint tops my list ...

I have to say Operation Flashpoint was a chronic time-eater for me. Definitely better and far more strategy than much of the genre that followed, such as the Battlefield series. But about 2-3 years before Operation Flashpoint, there was a little-known (and rather stupidly named), initial "dive-in 1st/3rd person" real-time strategy game called Wargasm from DiD that wasted a bit of my time too (although not nearly as good as OF). I have a retro Windows 98 SE gaming box with a Voodoo3 just for Wargasm and a few other games.

I really enjoyed the Elder Scrolls series starting with III: Morrowind. Wasted a bit of time on that on the Xbox, then bought the PC version and added in various mods. The main reason I bought a Xbox 360 was for IV: Oblivion. I just bought the PC version when Amazon.COM had it on-sale for $25 and $10 more for the Knights of the Nine add-on and plan on wasting some time around Christmas playing it all over again on the PC.

Going back earlier, I was big into flight simulators. It started with old Sublogic Jet (and not just MS Flight Simulator), the Microprose F-15/F-19/F-117 series, and them more realism in the Falcon series and a few of the F-22 products, including DiD F-22 ADF which was really a deep strategy flight simulator with its AWACS focus and then add-on/separate release (and I still play it on my retro Windows 98 SE gaming box). Probably the best right now is Lock-On: Modern Air Combat (LO-MAC), which is the latest version from the developer of the Flanker series (long history there, originally developed behind the iron curtain), and it really pushes the graphics.

The Origin Ultima series was great. Definitely liked the Origin Wing Commander products as well. Great stories and lots and lots of hours. I think I wasted a lot of time on Ultima II and Ultima III. (I have Wing Commander III, IV and Prophecy on my retro Windows 98 SE gaming box too).

I think everyone wasted time on Doom/Quake and my wife and I used to veg early in our marriage on some of the original Quake add-ons in multiplayer. Duke Nukem was just damn funny, throwback to the Army of Darkness quotes, and the Unreal series is always the "most playable and fun" these days. Especially if you have an older computer with an early GeForce series, get at least the original Unreal Tournament.

More off-the-path, I really liked the Decent series, including not only Decent III, but the Decent Freespace series of space simulators which were better than the Wing Commander series in my opinion. If you haven't played the Decent Freespace series -- I think they run on XP (they do on Linux since the engine has been released as GPL by Volution) and are $5.

In sports, I really mainly play NCAA Football and can waste a good amount of time running a season on that. I also liked the short-lived, ESPN-branded Sega NFL 2K5 product -- which was only $19.95 and looked a heck of a lot better on the Xbox than Madden. But, alas, EA games now owns exclusive rights to NFL and there was no NFL 2K6 product.

halo 2 all the way
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

om3ga

It's good to be the king...