• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout New Vegas

looking at my games yesterday,I'm wondering if I need to keep fallout3 anymore?I haven't played it in well over a year and I doubt I will ever play it again. thoughts?

Depends how much you played it. I personally got every achievement and did like 3/4 playthroughs so wasnt worth keeping anymore and I sold it before the game of the year edition came out.

Depends how much you played it. I personally got every achievement and did like 3/4 playthroughs so wasnt worth keeping anymore and I sold it before the game of the year edition came out.

i played it for like 4 months,and i took my super sweet time playing it. but i only did 1 play through,once i finished it and there was nothing else to do i moved onto other games. dont get me wrong I LOVE the game just wondering if i will ever put it in my system again.

dude i love fallout 3 so much , i must have played this game through about 6 or 7 times. sometimes i wish i could get amnesia so i can play it all fresh again

i played it for like 4 months,and i took my super sweet time playing it. but i only did 1 play through,once i finished it and there was nothing else to do i moved onto other games. dont get me wrong I LOVE the game just wondering if i will ever put it in my system again.

Did you play any of the dlc?

Oh ok then you played the alien mission which imo was the best DLC in the game by far.

yea that was actually fun,i wasn't impressed with the one where you are in the simulation,broken steel? i cant remember the names anymore.
just you and i talking back and forth these past few days ....im getting the itch to play it again.i would have to be a nice character and not Kill in the wasteland...like i did in my original playthrough... i killed everyone and everything!

yea that was actually fun,i wasn't impressed with the one where you are in the simulation,broken steel? i cant remember the names anymore.
just you and i talking back and forth these past few days ....im getting the itch to play it again.i would have to be a nice character and not Kill in the wasteland...like i did in my original playthrough... i killed everyone and everything!

I played as a nice character mainly just because they really punish you as far as missions if you play evil.

Personally I like New Vegas better. OWB looks pretty awsome, cant wait for it. Just a note one bug did come out of the new patch. It lets you lvl to 50 without the dlcs lol.

OMG.......! i finally finished Old World Blues....
the last few scenes with dr mobuis and the members of the Think Tank i just plowed through hitting the button to skip dialog, i didnt even pay attention to what they were all saying. i started to get bored and just wanted to end it. i think im done with fallout for a while im neglecting ALOT of other games.
i need to finish LA noire but im bored with that also.
Crysis2 & college football are on my list to play this weekend sometime

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
It's good, but basically its F3 with a new storyline and a few added weapons.

Wasnt really that impressed, I got it on the release day and played through it and then its been sitting there.... its just too much like F3 but with glitches and bugs.

Counting down to Rage though, probably more of the same, but the zombies will be more wibbly! Or so I hope.

And in the meantime Deus Ex Human Revolution is keeping me from getting too bored... if you can say that about a game where you´re mostly crawling around making sure no one sees you since if they do manage to spot you... you're up the famous creek and boy, did you just realise that the paddle is still in the back of your car.....

OMG.......! i finally finished Old World Blues....
the last few scenes with dr mobuis and the members of the Think Tank i just plowed through hitting the button to skip dialog, i didnt even pay attention to what they were all saying. i started to get bored and just wanted to end it. i think im done with fallout for a while im neglecting ALOT of other games.
i need to finish LA noire but im bored with that also.
Crysis2 & college football are on my list to play this weekend sometime

Trailer to the final dlc for New Vegas: Lonesome Road, coming out September 20.

and now Vosslier posts this new DLC !!! :hairpull::brick:
will i ever get to play any other games i own? i am fully immersed into Crysis2 (love it!)
i will still get this new DLC and probably stop playing everything else and play it.

oh they are also doing 2 little dlcs. One will have all the preorder bonuses for a few dollars and the other is called the Gun Runners special and it is supposed to add new weapons and trophys and other random little things I think.

oh they are also doing 2 little dlcs. One will have all the preorder bonuses for a few dollars and the other is called the Gun Runners special and it is supposed to add new weapons and trophys and other random little things I think.

cool. ill be getting them. i just need to spread the love around to TOO many other games.

I Have It for The Ps3 I Find It Hard Because You Die To Fast

you need to pick your fights until you start to get your level up. decide what you want to be in the game. gun toting kill everyone wastelander or someone who is diplomatic and helps everyone and level up accordingly. you dont have to kill everyone to play the game,it's based on the way YOU want to play.
and it took me almost a month to play the old Fallout3 before i understood what to do and how to play the game cause i played it got stuck in the train tunnels and couldn't kill the 7 people who were down there coming after me. i stopped playing for a month before going back and playing it again and trying different ways to kill them when i finally did it .... and the rest is history.