• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout New Vegas

http://www.destructoid.com/honest-hearts-dlc-won-t-work-on-some-new-vegas-save-files-201514.phtml

i guess im one of these people..... the article is RIGHT!!!! what sense does it make for me to try to play a DLC with a brand new game started???
i am really starting to hate these game manufacturers. games with glitches,HOW ABOUT you make sure the glitches are removed before releasing the game. so now i may have to wait for a patch? i dont have an earlier save!!! the ED-E mission happened early in the game i dont have saves from 2-3 months ago! WTF?!!!!
i may just throw the fucking game out and tell bethesda to suck my dick im never buying their shit again! :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.destructoid.com/honest-hearts-dlc-won-t-work-on-some-new-vegas-save-files-201514.phtml

i guess im one of these people..... the article is RIGHT!!!! what sense does it make for me to try to play a DLC with a brand new game started???
i am really starting to hate these game manufacturers. games with glitches,HOW ABOUT you make sure the glitches are removed before releasing the game. so now i may have to wait for a patch? i dont have an earlier save!!! the ED-E mission happened early in the game i dont have saves from 2-3 months ago! WTF?!!!!
i may just throw the fucking game out and tell bethesda to suck my dick im never buying their shit again! :mad::mad::mad:

:facepalm:
maybe jumped the gun on that post.....
i though i had my internet cable hooked up to my XboX but i didnt,after i posted the above post i sat there for like 15 minutes. restarting the system,trying different game saves,fast traveling to another place in hopes of getting the DLC to work.....
then i looked and saw i had no cable hooked up,plugged it in,turned on the system,the game downloaded an update and i loaded the most recent save which is just right before the end of the original game and .....BLING... i get the radio signal for Honest Hearts!
:anonymous

so i finished Random Hearts last night....gotta say... an uneventful DLC.
it was ok i guess i was just going through the motions to just end it,i guess my tank is on FULL of fallout and i need to move on. i guess what didn't make the game pleasurable is the STUPID ARMS OVER THE HEAD/GUN DISAPPEARING GLITCH that Bethesda STILL hasn't fixed yet!
i visited the forums board and inquired about it and they are working on an update to possibly be released.... that's it...no date or nothing. Maybe have the game running bug free OR as close 96,97,98% bug free before releasing it!
the threads dedicated to the bug/glitch list are emormous and that shouldn't be for a video game with such a huge loyal following.
i think i need a break from this companies games :crash:

STUPID ARMS OVER THE HEAD/GUN DISAPPEARING GLITCH that Bethesda STILL hasn't fixed yet!
:

Good news, its been confirmed to be fixed in the next patch for sure.

Good news, its been confirmed to be fixed in the next patch for sure.

yea i read that on the bethesda forum boards but it doesnt say when it will be fixed.....PLUS i finished New Vegas,Sierre Madre AND Honest Hearts already... i needed this patch about a week after the game came out not a year later (exageratted time frame) it is useless to me! and likely everyone else who is either finished with the game. it was released in Oct 18 how many people are going to be buying a game 8 months after the release? that this patch most likely will effect? i would have to say the % is probably very very VERY low.
thanks for nothing Bethesda- finish,TEST....AND RETEST your games before releasing a buggy,glitchy game to the masses!

You do realize that a new dlc comes out in a few weeks and one next month ya?
Yeah but at what cost? if the glitch isnt fixed by then (because what has been the time frame since the last patch that was sent out? Months!) when the new DLC's come out what difference does it make?my arms will disappear or just keep floating up over my head.

Its been about a month and a half since the last patch, and the new one will come out anytime. And the problem your having will be fixed before either of those dlcs come out.

Its been about a month and a half since the last patch, and the new one will come out anytime. And the problem your having will be fixed before either of those dlcs come out.

i hope so, i know just from reading the bethesda forum site there is many glitches and bugs that people complain about. i legitimately am only worried about the stupid arms thing,i dont have or notice (in depth) all of the hundreds of other glitches associated with this game.

One thing you should know there is there is alot of really dumb people on their official forums lol, but the good thing about it is that the game designers post on there and answers from time to time.

So I've set aside this game after finishing it once and playing a bunch of other games and am now looking to get back into it. Has all the freezing been eliminated? Cause if it's still there then I'm not going to bother as the first playthrough was annoying enough as you got closer to the end.

For the most part it is, but because of the game engine there is always a chance it could happen. For me, its on par with Fallout 3.

looking at my games yesterday,I'm wondering if I need to keep fallout3 anymore?I haven't played it in well over a year and I doubt I will ever play it again. thoughts?

Dude, keep F3! I went back to it and started again. Just make a few different decisions and you get a whole new game out of it! New Vegas is good, but it doesnt supercede 3.

Dude, keep F3! I went back to it and started again. Just make a few different decisions and you get a whole new game out of it! New Vegas is good, but it doesnt supercede 3.

ill keep it then, but i have soooo many games that i am currently playing or need to play i know ill never get the time to play it