• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout New Vegas

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I Have It for The Ps3 I Find It Hard Because You Die To Fast

Here's how I survive: from the beginning of the game, I don't go north. Or northeast. Or Northwest.

Seriously. One path leads right to deathclaws and the other leads directly to cazadors. Both will fuck you up, so just head south like the game directs you because the only things down there are geckos.

OMG.......! i finally finished Old World Blues....
the last few scenes with dr mobuis and the members of the Think Tank i just plowed through hitting the button to skip dialog, i didnt even pay attention to what they were all saying. i started to get bored and just wanted to end it. i think im done with fallout for a while im neglecting ALOT of other games.
i need to finish LA noire but im bored with that also.
Crysis2 & college football are on my list to play this weekend sometime

Anyone play Lonesome Road? Any good?

im playing it right now but only a little time invested so far.
i cant rate it yet cause im not too far into it yet

i finished Lonesome Road friday night- i think i need to heed my post-the first one in this quote- i have to take a break from Fallout- its all i play and i'm neglecting all my other games. Lonesome Road was fun,i liked it i liked some of the new apparel that you get in it.
But after i returned to the wasteland from the "divide" i went to the nearest building and saved my game- i think i am done with playing for a while- I HAVE TO USE SELF CONTROL and put this game away for a long while!

I've been playing this game a shitload over the past few days. I've cleared out Honest Hearts and I have Dead Money, but I've so far neglected to go there because I've heard it's a total bitch. I really want Old World Blues but I'm saving my MSP for Minecraft.

I've been playing this game a shitload over the past few days. I've cleared out Honest Hearts and I have Dead Money, but I've so far neglected to go there because I've heard it's a total bitch. I really want Old World Blues but I'm saving my MSP for Minecraft.

yeah... of all the DLC's dead money wasn't the best. IT WAS a pain in the ass. and since it's been so long since i played it i am not sure if there is any good weapons/weapon mods that you can get from there.it wasn't as bad as Old world blues which i started to get bored of and just did what was necessary to get to the end of that DLC even skipping all dialog!
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Money

Been playing this alot recently along with another. Man those deathclaw's and cazador's are a bitch

you need this JACKED UP MAX! and/or fully moddedhttp://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_rifle_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)
and you need your sneak level up high and your ability to do damage somewhat high...er... and then pop some chems that increase your damage by 25% (mentat & Jet & Steady and psycho also) any or all of them. get in the crouch position and blow their fucking heads off!!!:ak47:

WHo is those big ass tittays in your sig BTW???!!! :drool2::eek:

PlasmaTwa2

Did they ever come out with a Game of the Year version? Kind of want to play this again but don't want to buy the DLC...

you need this JACKED UP MAX! and/or fully moddedhttp://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_rifle_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)
and you need your sneak level up high and your ability to do damage somewhat high...er... and then pop some chems that increase your damage by 25% (mentat & Jet & Steady and psycho also) any or all of them. get in the crouch position and blow their fucking heads off!!!:ak47:

WHo is those big ass tittays in your sig BTW???!!! :drool2::eek:

1. The titties are Jordan Carver.
2. I never went near the deathclaws because they were way more powerful in this game than the last one, but FUCK. HATE HATE HATE cazadors. My least favourite enemy in the game.

Did they ever come out with a Game of the Year version? Kind of want to play this again but don't want to buy the DLC...

1. The titties are Jordan Carver.
2. I never went near the deathclaws because they were way more powerful in this game than the last one, but FUCK. HATE HATE HATE cazadors. My least favourite enemy in the game.

dont mess with deathclaws until you have better weapons & skills. cazadors i always kept an eye on the map thing to see the red line which indicates an enemy. immediately get into sneak position and use the sniper rifle from FAR AWAY. the cazadors usually won't come at you and if you are good you can just pick them off. i have no opinion on them cause i basically blew their fucking heads off with one shot.
like i said wait until your skills are higher to mess with them but my 2 favorites for easy kills were:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gobi_Campaign_scout_rifle
this one more than the Gobi!
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-materiel_rifle

Cazadors were asswipes until I manage to stock up on anti-venom. Now i just fuck 'em up and take my medicine.

yeah... of all the DLC's dead money wasn't the best. IT WAS a pain in the ass. and since it's been so long since i played it i am not sure if there is any good weapons/weapon mods that you can get from there.it wasn't as bad as Old world blues which i started to get bored of and just did what was necessary to get to the end of that DLC even skipping all dialog!
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Money

I've heard that OWB was the best add-on, and the trailer for it looked pretty awesome. I'm definitely going play Dead Money at some point, but I'm kinda waiting til I'm really bored of the Mojave. I did pick up the Gun Runner's Arsenal thing for 320msp the other night and its pretty cool. Basically just new weapons/challenges/achievements, but totally worth it for $4.

Cazadors were asswipes until I manage to stock up on anti-venom. Now i just fuck 'em up and take my medicine.

I've heard that OWB was the best add-on, and the trailer for it looked pretty awesome. I'm definitely going play Dead Money at some point, but I'm kinda waiting til I'm really bored of the Mojave. I did pick up the Gun Runner's Arsenal thing for 320msp the other night and its pretty cool. Basically just new weapons/challenges/achievements, but totally worth it for $4.

OWB was fun! it just got me bored by the end i just had to finish it and get back to the mojave!

The add-ons are usually pretty cool, but it would be sweet if they would give NV the Oblivion treatment, a la "The Shivering Isles". Fucking big ass world (for dlc at least) with lots of quests/loot that you can/want to go back to. I'm hoping the Skyrim DLC is like that, but I wouldn't mind a few Fallout-esque $10 add-ons to go with it.

PlasmaTwa2

The add-ons are usually pretty cool, but it would be sweet if they would give NV the Oblivion treatment, a la "The Shivering Isles". Fucking big ass world (for dlc at least) with lots of quests/loot that you can/want to go back to. I'm hoping the Skyrim DLC is like that, but I wouldn't mind a few Fallout-esque $10 add-ons to go with it.

New Vegas plays like it is held together by duct tape and hope as is, I can't imagine how it would play if they tacked on a whole new world.

... Though I'd still get it.

Anybody else having trouble with the game crashing or freezing up? I've been replaying it, or trying to, for the last couple of weeks and it seems that it can only run for 15 minutes and then there's major slowdown, especially after teleporting from one place to another, or whenever I try to look too far, or whenever there's fire, or there's too many people around, or I'm wearing that halo thing you find in Old World Blues, and forget about going to Westside, or....you get the picture. Anyone else? Or would it be my disc or save file or WTF? Or is the PS3 unable to run the game properly? Or what? :dunno:

Anybody else having trouble with the game crashing or freezing up? I've been replaying it, or trying to, for the last couple of weeks and it seems that it can only run for 15 minutes and then there's major slowdown, especially after teleporting from one place to another, or whenever I try to look too far, or whenever there's fire, or there's too many people around, or I'm wearing that halo thing you find in Old World Blues, and forget about going to Westside, or....you get the picture. Anyone else? Or would it be my disc or save file or WTF? Or is the PS3 unable to run the game properly? Or what? :dunno:

well i had the game on the 360 so i can't help you but i have had sometimes when it lags a bit when a lot is going on at the same time.
this may be a pain in the ass but it's worth looking up here:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/40-fallout/

Ugh... I haven't played NV for a month because I'm stuck in Dead Money with literally one bar of health and no food/stims and 4 or 5 of those fucking ghost people in the next room.