• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

You have the requisite grass skirt and coconut shell bra ... ? This I'd like to see! While drinking a margarita!

I do not own a Hawaiian shirt. (but would if I could hula with Monica:D)

I do and will be wearing it on August 19th while tailgating at Jones Beach!

Oh no that's not good GSB.*hugs*

Thanks. I'm still not sure, though. What do you think: if someone whom you'd met and hung out with twice offered to drive you across the country to avoid you the hassle of having to take the bus and everything that that implies, would you think of it as stalkerish, or would you think of it as well-intended? :(

Random fact: I've been a vegan for many years :nanner:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Monster of a backache right now. Yesterday I have slaved and pulled a ton of trash and old furniture etc out of the house because this morung there was a big trash car with a team of six guys coming around, taking it with them. You can do this for free every three months in my city

And all the stoners etc did not help during the day of course

At night they went overboard and threw everything out yo uare not supposed to add for free, like old monitors, tv sets, etc.

I was lucky the guys from the trash car were sympathetic and took all away

But I feel like someone has clubbered me for 1 rounds today

And tomorrow is my freakin birthday, I am unsure if I can even sit at the table then

Ah well, I need painkillers

Monster of a backache right now. Yesterday I have slaved and pulled a ton of trash and old furniture etc out of the house because this morung there was a big trash car with a team of six guys coming around, taking it with them. You can do this for free every three months in my city

At night they went overboard and threw everything out yo uare not supposed to add for free, like old monitors, tv sets, etc.

And tomorrow is my freakin birthday, I am unsure if I can even sit at the table then

:1orglaugh Happy birthday to you, indeed!

Thanks. I'm still not sure, though. What do you think: if someone whom you'd met and hung out with twice offered to drive you across the country to avoid you the hassle of having to take the bus and everything that that implies, would you think of it as stalkerish, or would you think of it as well-intended? :(

Mmmmm I would say possible. If you've only hung out twice my first thought would likely be what the hell does this guy want? Though I have got into a car and drove hours to get out of the city with people I'd only met a few times as I trusted them because they came across as caring and genually wanting to be nice. So I guess it really comes down to your body language when you were around the person those two times and your tone of voice and body language when you asked.

I hope you feel better tomorrow. Happy Birthday:kiss:

Is slightly pissed off today

Mmmmm I would say possible. If you've only hung out twice my first thought would likely be what the hell does this guy want? Though I have got into a car and drove hours to get out of the city with people I'd only met a few times as I trusted them because they came across as caring and genually wanting to be nice. So I guess it really comes down to your body language when you were around the person those two times and your tone of voice and body language when you asked.

When we were around each other it was just kind of casual, nothing intimate or compromising. I've known her online for a while, but we've only just met twice. The first time we went to dinner, a Cirque show, and then just talked for the rest of the night. The second time we went to dinner and a drive-in movie with her brother. When I offered to take her it was done via text message. :dunno:

Is slightly pissed off today

What troubles you today?

When we were around each other it was just kind of casual, nothing intimate or compromising. I've known her online for a while, but we've only just met twice. The first time we went to dinner, a Cirque show, and then just talked for the rest of the night. The second time we went to dinner and a drive-in movie with her brother. When I offered to take her it was done via text message. :dunno:

What troubles you today?

I wouldn't think it stalkerish myself. I've met hung out with or am going to meet people I've talked to online many times a few of them when I went to meet them I crashed at their houses. I know not the safest thing but it was all about trust. I had it in them. If she trusts you then she probably thinks you want to do something nice. Which I think is so sweet by the way. If shes still unsure about trusting you it might be a bit nuts of you to offer.

Life its responciblities and my want to just grab a bag my tent and go camping somewhere but can't as I have to be a good mommy, wife, sister and daughter :( Being pulled in 3 to many directions at the moment.

Life its responciblities and my want to just grab a bag my tent and go camping somewhere but can't as I have to be a good mommy, wife, sister and daughter :( Being pulled in 3 to many directions at the moment.

Sucks to hear that. Hang in there. It'll get better. :)

That's because your parrot SUCKS!!!