• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

Ax3C

Banned
Facts about me, huh?
- I LOOOOOVE a freshly cleaned kitchen and/or bathroom

Same here. I was taught by my Mom that a person's character is judged by how clean they keep their bathroom and kitchen.

Mine is spotless. I'm an O/C neat-freak about my bathroom & kitchen.

Clorox, anyone? :hatsoff:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Is an hardcore classical rocker.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Same here. I was taught by my Mom that a person's character is judged by how clean they keep their bathroom and kitchen.

Mine is spotless. I'm an O/C neat-freak about my bathroom & kitchen.

Clorox, anyone? :hatsoff:

My mother always told me the same thing. My dad on the other hand, he just told me, "If there's no visible poop stainage on the porcelain, then it's clean enough".

L3ggy

Cool TiVo!

slowhand

Closed Account
Likes to work for what I get in life.

Ax3C

Banned
People tell me that I put others ahead of myself too much ... that I need to learn to think about "#1" more often.

Meh. LOL.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm human

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have to wear prescription eye glasses when i drive.

I have to wear glasses or contacts to see any damn thing, I think I was a bat in a previous life. But I've since lost my sonar :(

I have to wear glasses or contacts to see any damn thing, I think I was a bat in a previous life. But I've since lost my sonar :(

:D my hearing rules. thats unbelievable seeing as though i always listen to loud music. my eyesight? well, i cant fly a plane, but its good. but, i will trade my good senses for some legs that are not injured in a heartbeat. :thumbsup:

S

sputnikgirl

I'm horny, but my boyfriend is watching a documentary about Vietnam...and he has broken everything from the accident.

Ax3C

Banned
I'm horny, but my boyfriend is watching a documentary about Vietnam...and he has broken everything from the accident.

LMAO.

Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, sputnikgirl ... I just like the way you worded your post. :D

I feel for you, milady. :bowdown:

S

sputnikgirl

It's actually a pretty good documentary, so I can focus on it instead of other things...since he's on the disabled list, I've been renting stuff from the local adult vid store.

L3ggy

I love to headbang :banger:

slowhand

Closed Account
I love easygoing music.