• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever witness any paranormal activity? - i.e., see or hear a "ghost"?

I've had something like 5 encounters in my lifetime, with one actually being visual. :eek:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Tell us about this.

I have, but it's too horrific to recount here. It involved my daughter [nobabe]carol anne[/nobabe] and our house being built over an indian burial ground. Boy did I give my realtor an earful.

Once when I was traveling by public transportation. Then suddenly this rotten breeze floated around the vehicle. I could not hear or identity anyone from the people of being the origin of this ghastly smell. Do you think there was a real ghost amongst those people? I've seen in a TV-shows that ghosts can use instant teleportation. This ghost must have been some cheap ass bastard to travel free as a bum instead of teleporting or then "it" was just enjoying scenery...

We lived on east 1st street in Hoisington, Kansas back about 1982. I was upstairs in our bedroom one afternoon. I was tired and wanted a nap. I lay down diagonally across the bed on my stomach, or my right side actually, with my right arm and leg extended down toward my feet, and my right knee bent up and my right arm above my head. My wife came into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed. I felt myself rolling toward the depression where she sat, so I caught the edge of the bed with my left hand and held on to keep from rolling. I waited for her to say something, and when she didn't after several seconds, I turned and said, "Well, are you going to say..." and that's as far as I got. The edge of the bed was indeed depressed, but no one was there. Well, I was tired, and my wife didn't need me for anything after all, so I shifted my position so I wouldn't roll down toward the depression and went on to sleep. When I awoke a couple hours later, the depression was gone.