• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever sniffed the chair of a female co-worker?

Ever sniffed the chair of a female co-worker?

• Yes

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Yes, but I'm not admitting it.

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
When I was 17 I scored a date with a hot blond. When I dropped her off at the end of the night I did, in fact, sniff the seat. Good times. Good times.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
When I was 17 I scored a date with a hot blond. When I dropped her off at the end of the night I did, in fact, sniff the seat. Good times. Good times.

Xfire— you're one of us! :frenchman

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Not only do people do it honey, but some people, it's their thing.

Me, I tried it once, not really into it.

But I goddamn-guarantee-you there are people who absolutely get off on it! Believe that.

Shifty

O.G.
Actually, I caught the hottest chick in the office sniffing my chair just the other day!

The irony! :glugglug:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
no, I had no idea people did that kind of stuff :confused:

Well, if you're a chick, and you work in an office, you probably need to be thinking about it...

Or not possibly. ;)

I prefer to wait until everyone has left for the day, and then I get naked and rub my ass and balls all over the lucky winner's chair. They spend the next week smelling my crotch in their cubicle.

It's a win-win.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I prefer to wait until everyone has left for the day, and then I get naked and rub my ass and balls all over the lucky winner's chair. They spend the next week smelling my crotch in their cubicle.

It's a win-win.

Well that's a given. I mean, who hasn't done that?

Not only do people do it honey, but some people, it's their thing.

Me, I tried it once, not really into it.

But I goddamn-guarantee-you there are people who absolutely get off on it! Believe that.

There are people that get off on albino midgets with elephantiasis fucking pies, but I still wouldn't consider it happening with anywhere near the same sense of regularity as this trend apparently does.

nope but maybe would

Excellent! I haven't but I may now as you have piqued my curiosity once more, probably not though.

I remember back in high school I was on the bus from school on this one occasion and we're all joking around and one of my gal pals gets off at her stop. This one dude gets up and starts sniffing the spot where she was sitting... actually I was pretty offended for her and wanted to punch him. Yeah... my brother and I found that pretty messed up. I've seen it... it happens. :D