• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Colonel said:
Why post that :bs: here? I get it you're a n00b.
This thread was made as a poll or to voice your opinion, it was started for supporting ERC in her bid for a 2X win.
That was just :lame:

Lol? To voice your opinion you said it yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:

member469

Closed Account!
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Chex said:
Im gunna speak my mind here and say theres no way you're number 1 material, there is so many more better looking girls out there.

You've got the right to speak your mind, but Erica asks if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. She started this thread to ask members to vote for her, and doesn't need your negative opinion.

Thanks

Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

eddie62 said:
There is nothing new out there in the tgp's of Erica, that is why you don't see any links. She has her own website now, and until there are some samples sent out to tgp's, we won't see anything new.

Right on...thanks.

I hope your not a smoker. You don't look like one. Smoking is bad and I think it makes you unattractive.

matter619 said:
I think Erica is hot as hell...but with that said, if this thread keeps going the way it is it should be moved to the "Freeones Talk" section. What happened to all the links ?

Matter619, In the time that I have been a member here, I have never seen a "star checked Member" interact with her Fans as much as Erica does... As stated by Eddie62, there isnt much new material out there at the moment and having Erica here "chatting" with us is an absolute bonus!!!

:)

I will have to agree with JDB67. I have been signed up for 8 months and I haven't seen anybody interact as much as Erica does. Although Chrissy Moran comes close. As everyone knows I think the fact that we get to chat with Erica and Chrissy and all the other official stars is way better than rehashing old pics from TGP sites.

darkman

Retired Moderator

EricaCampbell said:
hmmm...lol I need to send pics out to tgp's for people to see the new ones :) I wouldn't mind sending out a few from each set...as long as the entire sets don't float about :)
YEAH :nanner:

Absolutley no doubt about it, Erica is the most stunningly beautiful woman.

Have never seen a bad picture, some doubtful posing by potographers, but never a bac pic.

Urging you all to continue the vote, I have.

Re: Trick Or Treat....

You are looking beautiful as always Erica