• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

Hugo said:
it has to be said again and again - it´s so cool that stars like you erica contribute to the board !!
thank you very very much for your contribution :bowdown:

:hatsoff:

Thanks Hugo :)

I really have a wonderful time here at freeones and have met some GREAT fans!

Yeah...there are a few bad apples just like anywhere else, but I would have to say that overall everyone is just so kind and so supportive to ALL of the girls that visit freeones :) I would HIGHLY reccommend this to other models that want to pop and and give a hello and a thank you to their loyal fans :)

that's a two thumbs up in my book!

HUG HUG HUG

<3 erica

plong

Banned
Re: Anyone knows who she is?

My god, it's really you? Wow, that's awsome!! do you want my MSN Messenger address? LOL

she spoke to me... she spoke to me .. :eek:

... ;) - thank´s for your comment erica, and i´m glad, you enjoy the boards !
of course there are always some strange people arround, but i know that they are a minority.

:thumbsup: to you, Hugo

Hugo said:
she spoke to me... she spoke to me .. :eek:

... ;) - thank´s for your comment erica, and i´m glad, you enjoy the boards !
of course there are always some strange people arround, but i know that they are a minority.

:thumbsup: to you, Hugo

Dude if i was you i'd make that message your desktop background...lol :nanner: :bowdown:

Hugo said:
Thanks Hugo

I really have a wonderful time here at freeones and have met some GREAT fans!

Yeah...there are a few bad apples just like anywhere else, but I would have to say that overall everyone is just so kind and so supportive to ALL of the girls that visit freeones I would HIGHLY reccommend this to other models that want to pop and and give a hello and a thank you to their loyal fans

that's a two thumbs up in my book!

HUG HUG HUG

Dude if i was you i'd make this message your desktop background...lol :nanner: :bowdown:

plong

Banned

Well, I think you are one of the hottest, I added a link to your website on mine. If you are curious about it, come take a look at www.lustgalaxy.com . I'm adding the girls I find the hottest ever, so you're there! ;)

Oh, I forgot, I voted for you on the playboy's website. Hope it helps! :)

Looks aren't everything. Erica is the only one of those models campaigning for Playmate of the Year to talk to everyone here at this board. Most other models would have you pay to become members of their sites before they would even talk to you.

Anyway...Erica, you have our support. I know you'll make history.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

Hey there :)

Everyone has different ideas of what is and isn't beautiful.....if you don't have something nice to say you shouldn't say it! Didn't your mom tell you that???

EVERYONE likes something different. There will always be someone that SWEARS someone is the most beautiful thing ever....and then someone that will think that they aren't. So there is no reason to be rude on either side...just different strokes for different folks. What fun would it be if everyone were the same?

61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

plong said:
Well, I think you are one of the hottest, I added a link to your website on mine. If you are curious about it, come take a look at www.lustgalaxy.com . I'm adding the girls I find the hottest ever, so you're there! ;)

Oh, I forgot, I voted for you on the playboy's website. Hope it helps! :)

thank you very much!

I will have to check out your site!

HUG

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Chex said:
Im gunna speak my mind here and say theres no way you're number 1 material, there is so many more better looking girls out there.
Why post that :bs: here? I get it you're a n00b.
This thread was made as a poll or to voice your opinion, it was started for supporting ERC in her bid for a 2X win.
That was just :lame:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

ricky said:
Erica when you were growning up did you always want to be a model or did you just kinda get into it one day as you are so hot

LOL well...I never thought that I would be modeling...that's for sure :)

I was working for a little promotional company doing promotions for NASCAR and things like that...one thing led to another and years later here I am :)

It's been a long and VERY interesting road! I have found that my true happiness is with my site and my fans...so I do what I love and LOVE what I do :)

61.jpg

Colonel said:
Why post that :bs: here? I get it you're a n00b.
This thread was made as a poll or to voice your opinion, it was started for supporting ERC in her bid for a 2X win.
That was just :lame:

Agree I for one am happy Erica takes the time to post and interact with her fans, how many celebs or famous people do that...Erica is a beautiful,gorgeous woman who has a sense of humor and has welcomed us into her life in a sense...so thats why I voted for her and will continue to vote for her until she wins...shes one of us lets help her win...

Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Nascar huh? Do you like Nascar? I like to watch Nascar. I even go down to route 66 in Joilet, IL to watch drag races. One of my mom's friend at her work drag races.

YOU HAVE MY VOTE AS WELL MY LOVE AND MY DEVOTION. I BELIEVE IN ANGELS AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM :wave: :wave: :wave: