• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Trick Or Treat....

a treat indeed

Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

EricaCampbell said:
hmmm...lol I need to send pics out to tgp's for people to see the new ones :) I wouldn't mind sending out a few from each set...as long as the entire sets don't float about :)
that would be awsome! :thumbsup:

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hmmm :) Lots of question and comments since I was in last! (very busy weekend with the pups and horses..the weather is getting EVERYTHING sick!

No...I don't smoke. I have done it for a photo set here and there...but I don't smoke in my personal life for fun
Again, thanks so much for ALL of your support! I would have to say that the people over here at freeones are one heck of a group! I am VERY glad that a fan sent me over here! HUG

LOL STILL working on my MOY :) The models will get wind of the results around V day in Feb....once the winner finds out the info tends to trickle a bit to the other girls....so time will tell! I am still giving it everything and trying to let everyone that doesn't know about it know all the details and the voting links
Crissy M....lol what a sweet heart! I met her on here and am planning on shooting with her some time in the recent future

HUG...I hope that got to some of it ;)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

MrAndersonn said:
I don't think this is really such a lon-shot Erica. You are deffinitely the top choice out of the pack. Have been a fan for awhile and cannot see anyone there that even comes close to you.

Very classy and I think you get it hands down.

HUG HUG HUG thank you so much!

(lol although I will have to say I do disagree with you on it not being a long shot!)

I do however love you for saying that it isn't!

HUG HUG HUG

such a sweetie!

I heard you get sick the first time you smoke. So Erica, did you get sick when you posed for the smoking pictures being that you don't smoke?

EricaCampbell said:
LOL Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of your help and support...yeah. hehe there are some AMAZING girls on there...it's a LONG shot :) But I am not going to stop until the last vote is in!

Win or lose...I have so many wonderful people behind me voting, sending e mail and pms, and pushing on with me and THAT is amazing and SUCH a wonderful feeling..so it's kind of a win win situation no matter what the outcome is :)

http://www.playboy.com/specialeditions/moy06/
08.jpg

Such a great attitude ... There are some amazing beauties in the competition but I don't think any of them are as naturally beautiful as miss campbell!

And with her evident grace and good cheer that she brings to the board I think Freeones.com will carry you over the top.

I'm sure going to do my part to ensure that!

Good luck gorgeous!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

Tbagga32 said:
Such a great attitude ... There are some amazing beauties in the competition but I don't think any of them are as naturally beautiful as miss campbell!

And with her evident grace and good cheer that she brings to the board I think Freeones.com will carry you over the top.

I'm sure going to do my part to ensure that!

Good luck gorgeous!

thank you very much :)

I LOVE my fans over here at freeones!

HUG