• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: I NEED your help! - by Erica Campbell

HUG HUG HUG

thanks guys!

glam4.jpg

Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

EricaCampbell said:
I can't say that I am a huge fan...or even really know what it going on :) But I have seen a few races!

glam4.jpg

Just gotta say you look great in that pocture as always...and i have met my daily quota of voting for Erica today...grabs calculator...27,090 members if 1/4 of them vote daily thats 6772 votes a day if they vote 3 times a day...thats a whole lotta votes for Erica... :1orglaugh

member469

Closed Account!

americanharley said:
Not to sound like an asshole, but it doesn't seem like a justifiable contest if one person can vote numerous times for the same person.

If Playboy cared, they would have set a rule on how many times a person could vote. Most of the time when there is voting going on, the person or business will make it to where one person with their IP can only vote once. But that wouldn't seem fair, as only one vote could come from one households computer...unless they have numerous computers in there home. The other models have the same advantage, if they have a great fan base. Jelena Jensen is a member at Freeones, and i'm sure she would be getting some votes from members here if she was as nice and caring of her fans as Erica is. It's all about campaigning, and it's working for Erica very well.....therefor it's all fair.
:thumbsup:

eddie62 said:
If Playboy cared, they would have set a rule on how many times a person could vote. Most of the time when there is voting going on, the person or business will make it to where one person with their IP can only vote once. But that wouldn't seem fair, as only one vote could come from one households computer...unless they have numerous computers in there home. The other models have the same advantage, if they have a great fan base. Jelena Jensen is a member at Freeones, and i'm sure she would be getting some votes from members here if she was as nice and caring of her fans as Erica is. It's all about campaigning, and it's working for Erica very well.....therefor it's all fair.

Agreed :thumbsup:

member20672

Closed Account

eddie62 said:
Sounds reasonable. Only voted once, but it was for Erica. :thumbsup:

EricaCampbell said:
LOL well...I never thought that I would be modeling...that's for sure :)

I was working for a little promotional company doing promotions for NASCAR and things like that...one thing led to another and years later here I am :)

It's been a long and VERY interesting road! I have found that my true happiness is with my site and my fans...so I do what I love and LOVE what I do :)

61.jpg

Good answer lol

good to no you enjoy what your doing thats why you do it so well

I think Erica is hot as hell...but with that said, if this thread keeps going the way it is it should be moved to the "Freeones Talk" section. What happened to all the links ?

I don't think this is really such a lon-shot Erica. You are deffinitely the top choice out of the pack. Have been a fan for awhile and cannot see anyone there that even comes close to you.

Very classy and I think you get it hands down.

Erica I remember seeing you a few years ago for the first time you blew me away then and WOW you continue to be amazing, a lady that can keep her looks and is a LADY in attitude to boot!

I had to laugh when you said, "Different strokes...", in a reply to comment about personal preference. LOL

All we have to do now is clone you (albeit you are the original and best, although don't tell Lorna Morgan she gets terribly jealaous, JK) so all that vote for you, including me can take you home to meet our Mums!

You've got my vote!!!

(He says in the hopes of getting a reply to put up as desktop wallpaper!!! WOOT!)

All the best!!! :)

member469

Closed Account!

matter619 said:
I think Erica is hot as hell...but with that said, if this thread keeps going the way it is it should be moved to the "Freeones Talk" section. What happened to all the links ?

There is nothing new out there in the tgp's of Erica, that is why you don't see any links. She has her own website now, and until there are some samples sent out to tgp's, we won't see anything new.

Think of it this way; would you rather have the opportunity to talk about Erica with Erica, or have another bunch of reposts of pics?

EricaCampbell said:
LOL well...I never thought that I would be modeling...that's for sure

I was working for a little promotional company doing promotions for NASCAR and things like that...one thing led to another and years later here I am

It's been a long and VERY interesting road! I have found that my true happiness is with my site and my fans...so I do what I love and LOVE what I do

I think all your fans here will agree with me when I say that we Love what you do as well!!! ;) :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nightcrawler said:
I believe talking to Erica about her work, or whatever questions anyone wants to ask is a more than fair trade off.

I agree. Talking to someone is way better. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics, but I enjoy talking to someone more.