• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone have pet name for their cock or pussy?

My cock's been called "Ol' Joe" virtually since it was able to magic up jizz.
I think it started at school when my mates and I had wanking contests. One mate called his pride and joy "Monty" -after Monty Python (geddit?). The rest of us liked the idea and followed suit.

Even so, we had a bit of class even then - you didn't win by cumming first; quantity of spunk and, most importantly, how far you could shoot were what mattered. My mate Mick, with his prize 11-incher shot a hefty load but it normally travelled less than his cock's length. At least that made those of us more moderately endowed, who could shoot two feet or more, feel less envious.:tongue:

Funny thing; I've forgotten some of my mates' names but still remember the names of their cocks.

It would great to hear what names you give your cock or pussy - plus the story behind it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Dr. Constantine Eduardo Noble Wellington III - the length of the name reflects the length of the member...

Yes, Tori Amos. Due to the fact that when I stuck into my girlfriend she would make these odd high pitched noises but mostly because I drape it in odd fabrics and play the piano with it.

Conversely my arse is called the squash court as it is easy to see into but impossible to touch both sides of at once.

Yes, Tori Amos. Due to the fact that when I stuck into my girlfriend she would make these odd high pitched noises but mostly because I drape it in odd fabrics and play the piano with it.

Conversely my arse is called the squash court as it is easy to see into but impossible to touch both sides of at once.

:1orglaugh

I've never thought of naming my arsehole, even though it's exactly the same age as my cock! I suppose that's because all it does is shit! ;)

Have you ever though of making a career out of your piano playing?

dude there is a big difference between pet and those two dangerous thingies. Pets are harmless while pussy and cock always create problems :D:D

dude there is a big difference between pet and those two dangerous thingies. Pets are harmless while pussy and cock always create problems :D:D
:1orglaugh
I bet you call yours 'Rottweiller'! ;)

are you being:
a. brutally honest?
b. unbelievibly modest?
c. ironic?
:confused:

I'd still love to hear the stories behind how your favourite organs got their particular names. Were they given that name by yourself or a boyfriend/girlfriend - or is that what your mum called it when she was giving you a baby-bath? :rofl: