• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone have pet name for their cock or pussy?

My copy of Roger Mellie's Profanisaurus is on permanent loan/steal but I seem to dimly remember that the description of an uncircumcised erect penis is, "Kojak in a roll neck sweater."

:pimpdaddy

I didn't know Kojak had an eye on the top of his head!

That's interesting. Though, "Nazi in a roll neck sweater" would be fairly appropriate as well if you're a fan at all of Christoph Waltz's performance as SS Colonel Hans Landa, "The Jew Hunter" in Inglourious Basterds. :thumbsup:

Gives new meaning to the phrase "wait for the cream", wouldn't it?

i simply call it "The Emperor". im italian, was talkin to my buddies about a great lay i had with some chick and my best friend threw it out there. they wouldnt stop jokin about it, so i adopted the name. now, whenever im talking to, or am around a girl they always go
"hey dom! is she gonna meet the emperor?!"

:thefinger

On the nobility theme, a mate of mine called his cock "Prince Charles"!
Going one step further, he then had a Prince Albert put in it, but his then girlfriend (now his wife) made him get rid of it. She used the old Lysistrata ploy. Lysistrata! I think she was Italian - or perhaps Greek!:confused:

Did you know that the largest virus ever recorded is called the Bradford coccus.

It is around 30 times larger than the rhinovirus that gives us the common cold.

You can read about it in, "13 Things That Don't Make Sense" (Chapter 8) by Michael Brooks.

Back to the silliness.

Bradford Coccus - must be a cousin of 'Monty Python And The Holy Grail''s "Biggus Dickus".

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Randall "Tex" Cobb. Because it takes a tremendous beating and keeps getting up.

One of my mates got pubes way earlier than the rest of us... We called his cock Hershall Gibbs, as it was the "hairiest" name we could think off at the time.

I have no idea why "Hershall Gibbs" sounds hairy :dunno:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
I call it my coot :/ lol sounds kinda gross now that iam typing it out though haha but i likes it :)