• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone have pet name for their cock or pussy?

Someone named the pussy as "grave" and the cock as " dead body" and when he used to have mood for sex then ask wife; lets burry the dead into the grave..:1orglaugh

Considering what's written under my name at present, I thought it was a good excuse for bumping this old thread of mine.
I just have one little snippet that I thought might be worth adding.

I once knew a girl who called her cunt "Dave". Why? I never found out!
I did have the good fortune of being introduced to "Dave" once and had the pleasure of inserting a couple of fingers into him..her..it..:confused:

Sadly, I didn't get the opportunity to further my relationship with "Dave". The young lady didn't stay around here for very long, and, when she left, she took "Dave" with her. :weeping:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Sometimes I like to call my penis the Brick Hit House or the Southern Dandy

Pumpkin

habo9

Banned
Not really but when we were younger , there was a girl we used to call Tyson cause her bush stunk and had the power to KO you , according to my mate , we were about 14 or 15 so we werent the most adult about it

She still doesnt know why we called her it , she just thought it was because she was a bit mental , she didnt realize we were talking about her trench or the stench :1orglaugh

What about your testes?

My penis is called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I wrote it before in another thread about dick nicknames but it bears repeating. Magic Johnson.

bahodeme

Closed Account
When I was younger I referred to him as Rollo after a song by The Time.
"Who me? I wear baggies, zip, snap, and drop. Before you even have a chance to holler Stop! Besides Rollo likes his freedom."

...not really. There is nothing that makes saying penis sound sexy. Much better to not talk about "that part" at all and just stick with simple and more common level of things like; "You hot, me horny, love you long time..." and stick with that action part. Things are just going to get awkward if someone is staring at you too much down there and saying something weird like; "Oh, you have a beautiful pet down there...". I mean like wtf? just shut up and eat it...
:cookiemonster: