• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do YOUR Part in the 2012 FreeOnes Charity Drive and VOTE now! (details inside)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I should be getting a video from Miss Hybrid soon. ;-)

As you know, I have been under the Doctor for the last few days Petra. As soon as I am able to talk again I will be making the video. The mine device has attracted a lot of publicity over the last few days, as can be seen in the links I posted.

Sorry for the delay with the video, but I don't do sign language, well, I know only 2 words, neither of which would be particularly applicable x

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

As you know, I have been under the Doctor for the last few days Petra. As soon as I am able to talk again I will be making the video. The mine device has attracted a lot of publicity over the last few days, as can be seen in the links I posted.

Sorry for the delay with the video, but I don't do sign language, well, I know only 2 words, neither of which would be particularly applicable x

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Lucky Doctor to have Miss H under him. Some guys have ALL the luck.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
We've almost raised $10,000 so far in our Charity drive! Got a few donations over the weekend to bring us to $9,900!

Harley Spencer

Definitely have to go with the Humane Society. I remember a few years ago, I was doing research for a public speaking competition and one topic I was researching was animal cruelty. What I found was absolutely horrifying to the point of tears. There were videos and images of kittens being covered in gasoline and lit on fire being burned alive, people giving their dogs live cats to rip apart, hundreds of cats and dogs stuffed into crates, the way some cows are killed for meat (slicing their necks and letting them bleed out), rivers running red with the blood of dolphins whose bodies were dumped back into the water, animals being skinned alive, etc. It's absolutely terrible.

I think I've just decided to become an herbivore.

Well I hope you did cause otherwise I really see no need to post shit like that in this thread *2cents

Harley Spencer

Well I hope you did cause otherwise I really see no need to post shit like that in this thread *2cents

Jesus. All I was doing was talking about why I support the Humane Society. If the content of the video bothered you, well, there was a warning before the video started saying that the content was disturbing so viewer discretion is advised. If you think I'm trying to convince people to become a vegan, you're dead wrong, I didn't make the video, I just posted it to spread awareness of part of what the Humane Society supports.

If you don't like the post, why don't you delete it instead of swearing at me? You do have the power to do so, do you not?

Jesus. All I was doing was talking about why I support the Humane Society. If the content of the video bothered you, well, there was a warning before the video started saying that the content was disturbing so viewer discretion is advised. If you think I'm trying to convince people to become a vegan, you're dead wrong, I didn't make the video, I just posted it to spread awareness of part of what the Humane Society supports.

If you don't like the post, why don't you delete it instead of swearing at me? You do have the power to do so, do you not?

Swearing at you huh lmao, come on now Harley This aint hugsandkisses.com ;)

Maggie Green

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 7204223, member: 201847"]Humane Society Int. I usually vote and donate to animal charities.

Me too!! The animals are totally incapable of helping themselves so we have to take care of them.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick