• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Help us come up with charities for the 2012 FreeOnes Charity Drive

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Lame? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and match that $1,000?? Or send $25 over to add when we start the CHARITY DRIVE when it starts.
Do I make millions? No. 1,000 bucks. That's almost my whole monthly income! Why would I add 25 bucks so YOU can donate them?! So you can say hey look we donated x amount. We're so awesome. But actually your members donated it. I'd rather donate the 25 bucks myself!

PS: I can put something else where YOUR mouth is! :D

We actually do, this is just the public one.
Well then. :hatsoff:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Do I make millions? No. 1,000 bucks. That's almost my whole monthly income! Why would I add 25 bucks so YOU can donate them?! So you can say hey look we donated x amount. We're so awesome. But actually your members donated it. I'd rather donate the 25 bucks myself!

PS: I can put something else where YOUR mouth is! :D

Well then. :hatsoff:

Well, congrats for confirming what kind of person we all suspected you were.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If I donated $1001, can I get a picture of your taint? Y'know, $1000 for the children, $1 for you? :tongue:

Petra

If I donated $1001, can I get a picture of your taint? Y'know, $1000 for the children, $1 for you? :tongue:

If you donate $1001 to our cause, I'll send you a picture of my toe...

$1002 gets all the toes...

$1005 gets the whole foot...

Petra

I don't know if they'd take your money, but check out World Renew. The thing that is cool about that organisation is that their administrative costs are low, and they do really long-term help in disaster stricken areas. They're still working hard on the ground years after the other aid groups have pulled out, rebuilding infrastructure, and so forth.

Hmm...I wouldn't hold my breath about a faith based charity taking our money. However, that being said, it looks like a good charity!

Ewww! Money's dirty!

Hah.

This one means a lot to me

http://craniocarebears.org/

We'll certaintly consider it! But again, dealing with children, I'm not sure they'll take our money

Good one!

Hi, I'm from Spain.

I don't know if I can suggest Spanish's organizations, but if it's possible I would say:

FundAME (https://fundame.org) This foundation helps people with "Muscular Spinal Atrophy" (I do't know if this is the right definition in English).

CIBERER (http://www.ciberer.es) This one helps to investigate rare diseases.

Hope you consider this options.

Regards,

You can! We're considering any charity big or small. ;-)

If you donate $1001 to our cause, I'll send you a picture of my toe...

$1002 gets all the toes...

$1005 gets the whole foot...

You purposely made it $5 dollars more than m12's monthly income, didn't you? That's fucked up. I love it! It's beyond cruel. It's like you're giving him the opportunity, but you're holding it JUST out of his grasp. You really ARE evil. :thumbsup: :elaugh:

Petra

Agree on WWF.

We've donated to WWF a lot in the past. This is kind of why we're doing this Charity drive this year, we want to give to another organization.

...about WWF there was something about half year ago in German TV , ....they´re NOT sober somehow . And they did NOT want to answer the questions ...
I´m sure, www.seasheperd.org / Capt. Watson , answers ANYTHING you ask him and he is DOING something.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
In my opinion the money should go to people before animals. I think a woman's shelter would be a good idea. I won't come up with a name of a particular one since many of them are independents or locals. I also don't think the Red Cross should get it since they bill people later for the help they provide. The United Way is aslo another one to avoid. Many reasons I could mention from personal dealings.

...about WWF there was something about half year ago in German TV , ....they´re NOT sober somehow . And they did NOT want to answer the questions ...
I´m sure, www.seasheperd.org / Capt. Watson , answers ANYTHING you ask him and he is DOING something.

The whole german tv thing about wwf was bs.

Besides that we still donate to the wwf every year so no need to mention that one :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7122231, member: 114093"]Well, congrats for confirming what kind of person we all suspected you were.

What kinda person would that be? :suspicious:

good option

yes however I think they most likely wont accept a donation from an adult company considering its not a good mix with kids ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
yes however I think they most likely wont accept a donation from an adult company considering its not a good mix with kids ;)

I have heard this sort of thing before. Some dance club or brothal here in the USA decided to raise money for a charity and the charity turned away a $5000 check. People who care to give shouldn't be seperated by middle men from those that are in need.