• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned

marc si

Banned
Not to gripe, but she's lost a LOT of weight. I don't really think practicing extreme fitness goes hand in hand with a successful glamour modelling career. It's either that or she's got an eating disorder.

It's neither. It's her husband learning to use Photoshop. :eeew:

i don't get it. is this site (if it's yours or not, i don't care) strictly around just to re-post Denise's FB pics? fairly worthless if you ask me.

I co-own it, I don't write the articles I just help promote it. Right now he's trying his best to post frequently thats why sometimes he just posts her facebook pic. But he also posts complete sets.

You'd be surprised at how many female fitness/ bodybuilders have implants.

Your right I didnt think about that. There is a reason though they get implants when you get ripped like Denise is now you lose fat from all over your body including your boobs. Odd that Denise's boobs have remained the same size, etc.

Your right I didnt think about that. There is a reason though they get implants when you get ripped like Denise is now you lose fat from all over your body including your boobs. Odd that Denise's boobs have remained the same size, etc.
Yeah,well maybe that will finally squash the enormously pointless real or fake discussion. Considering how ripped she is nowadays it would be physically impossible to keep natural boobs that size. If she had real tits, they would be a meagre A-Cup right now due to bodyfat loss.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
i don't get it. is this site (if it's yours or not, i don't care) strictly around just to re-post Denise's FB pics? fairly worthless if you ask me.

Denise fans will take any new Denise they can get, I think -- Facebook or otherwise.

A good photo to illustrate the difference pre and post surgery. I'm not having a go as I'm a big fan of hers but this does put the implant argument to bed.

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: