• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
One has to be extremely idiot and stupid to visit a thread about a model that he doesn't like. Only a dumb waste his time criticizing and slandering to a woman who doesn't like.

I wish you fellas would proof what you write before posting.:facepalm:

'Gotta agree with this one though. If you want to slobber over another model don't come on to this thread to tell us why. We don't give a shit if you like Jordan Carver better than Denise.

Your taste in women's looks is fucked up. So what?:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

marc si

Banned
One has to be extremely unproficient / illiterate in English to not noticing how many mistakes the person who updates her blog and facebook commits. Its clear that its a German person behind the screen. And, if you are following me, you would knew that she lives in the US, therefore all her staff is American so there is a chance that the person behind the mistakes is actually herself.

I know that the purpose os her blog is to sell her work, but how can one socialize with a public who can only say "you have nice boobs" (i.e. stating the obvious)

And you are not being fair with you statment on Jordan's looks. Remember that she played and important role on chosing a larger size.:nanner:

There was a time, after her website abruptly stopped the English was horrible. But that changed and currently the person who updates twitter/facebook is someone else. That's my guess.
You are right about being unfair to Jordan - as far as I can tell she didn't touch her face like Milani/Trlica did.

basrtoni

Banned
Is there any hardcore stuff of that whore?

EDIT: Have some respect for the models, for whom you have come on to this board, else search some where else.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Is there any hardcore stuff of that whore?

There is that infamous sextape... But I dont know if I am allowed to give you more details on that...:anonymous

There is that infamous sextape... But I dont know if I am allowed to give you more details on that...:anonymous

sex tape?? :) hehehehe, I advice you that you don't download her "sex tape" because you will have your pc infected with a lot of viruses :nanner:

I knew a boy that downloaded her "sex tape" and he said that it was false and his pc died.

Denise will never go naked and she wouldn't allow record a "sex tape". and by the way, the pic with the girl in the beach is not Denise clearly.

The bottom-line world of glamour models can turn as ugly and dirty as any other business.
Milani’s case has become a prime example of how bad it can get.

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/special_feature_3700/3770_denise-milani-a-better-look.html

Thanks for posting that, D-cup++. :clap::clap: It fills in some blanks.

As for sextapes, etc, it just shows another seedy side of the glamour world that someone would float a bogus image or legitimate one under false pretenses to make an easy buck.
No wonder models go under assumed names and are reluctant to open up about their real lives. :facepalm::facepalm:

marc si

Banned
I wonder how some entrepreneur didn't arrange her a sex tape. After all it is very easy to google where she lives and access to advanced equipment is also easy.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
sex tape?? :) .

Denise will never go naked and she wouldn't allow record a "sex tape".

Exactly. Anyone dumb enough to believe there really is one deserves what they get instead.

I wonder how some entrepreneur didn't arrange her a sex tape. After all it is very easy to google where she lives and access to advanced equipment is also easy.

Having a predatory impulse, Marc Si? :facepalm::dunno:

It's a real person you're talking about, not a mineral deposit to be mined or crop to be harvested. :(

God, I'm glad I'm not in Denise's business, not that anyone'd pay to see me.