• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
who cares if they're natural or fake? The most important is that her boobs are amazing and you'll never see other girl as beautiful as her, so enjoy her pics/vids and forget if they are natural or not.

marc si

Banned
who cares if they're natural or fake?

No one!

However there are people who care very much when she lies about being all natural when she had a boob-job, nose-job and who knows what else-job (and more importantly lying about her marital status and about writing to website members).

It is the act of lying that upsets people not the actual implants...

No one!

However there are people who care very much when she lies about being all natural when she had a boob-job, nose-job and who knows what else-job (and more importantly lying about her marital status and about writing to website members).

It is the act of lying that upsets people not the actual implants...

who cares if she lies? she doesn't force you to suscribe her website, if you don't like because she lies, search other model. She says that she wants, and you choose, believe her or not believe her. Furthermore maybe she could have a boob-job but I don't see her nose-job or other surgery
And especially, who cares if she is married? you were so naive to think that the most beautiful woman on Earth was single and she was virgin. Do you thought that you were going to marry her?
Do you think that an amazing woman is going to dating with a ordinary member of her site?
Enjoy her pics and vids and pray to she launch a new website

who cares if she lies? she doesn't force you to suscribe her website, if you don't like because she lies, search other model. She says that she wants, and you choose, believe her or not believe her. Furthermore maybe she could have a boob-job but I don't see her nose-job or other surgery
And especially, who cares if she is married? you were so naive to think that the most beautiful woman on Earth was single and she was virgin. Do you thought that you were going to marry her?
Do you think that an amazing woman is going to dating with a ordinary member of her site?

All Yall just got

Owned-BabyScribble.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe*

Banned

You need a shrink.

I find the level of selfentitlement that some of Denise's fans seem to adhere to both disturbing and fascinating .
For fuck's sake, she's wank material on your hard drive. Not some potential wife simulacrum in the form of a .jpg .

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I find the level of selfentitlement that some of Denise's fans seem to adhere to both disturbing and fascinating .
For fuck's sake, she's wank material on your hard drive. Not some potential wife simulacrum in the form of a .jpg .

And the funny thing is that Denise never gave a fuck about her fans. All the contact is made via her webmaster. She remains locked on her ivory tower just waiting for those silly romantic wankers to fill her with lots of money.

On the other hand, there is Jordan Carver, who is not only better than Denise, in terms of looks, but she also cares about her fans and talks to them on facebook and twitter and she even have some meetings and videos with them. What a woman!

And the funny thing is that Denise never gave a fuck about her fans. All the contact is made via her webmaster. She remains locked on her ivory tower just waiting for those silly romantic wankers to fill her with lots of money.

On the other hand, there is Jordan Carver, who is not only better than Denise, in terms of looks, but she also cares about her fans and talks to them on facebook and twitter and she even have some meetings and videos with them. What a woman!

Well , one should not argue about taste but i would say from my point of view that Jordan Carver is not as attractive as Denise but you are right regarding the way Jordan treats her fans.
But still..
I honestly don't care if there are some sort of "meet and greet" oppurtunities available since there's no way in hell i'd feel like waiting in line just to confirm to her that I have REALLY JERKED OFF ALOT to her images. But no shame upon those who choose to attend to such a meeting, I might add.

My gripe is rather the poor quality of Denise's videos (content wise),and by that i mean that the cameraman on most of them seems to be a gay travelagent.

Yes it is Softcore/Tease but still, a video consisting of Denise on a beach making inane comments about the beauty of the surroundings followed by pointless 20 sec shots of....SAND... is really pushing it.

Jordan Carver can't touch Denise in terms of looks, IMO, but neither can anyone else so it's not exactly a knock on JC. :horse::horse:

I don't understand why a guy would spend as much time over on this thread as you do, AlaeNoctis, since you clearly prefer Jordan. As she's still active with her modeling career there ought to be plenty of opportunities for your gratification on other threads. Why bother yourself here? :dunno::dunno:

Like I said before, I'm happy for you because your favorite is still turning out product, unlike Denise, who has apparently left the scene. :(:(

Nothing lasts forever. :cool::cool:

If you don't like Denise and you prefer Carver, Go to her thread and enjoy looking her big nose. I don't understand why you write here. You only visit this thread to saying "Jordan is better".
Each person has a different opinion and beauty is subjective, in my opinion Denise is the best, and she talks on her facebook and twitter too, but I don't visit Big Nose Carver thread to harass her fans.

marc si

Banned
If you don't like Denise and you prefer Carver, Go to her thread and enjoy looking her big nose. I don't understand why you write here. You only visit this thread to saying "Jordan is better".
Each person has a different opinion and beauty is subjective, in my opinion Denise is the best, and she talks on her facebook and twitter too, but I don't visit Big Nose Carver thread to harass her fans.

One has to be extremely naive / stupid to think she personally updates her social networking accounts. And like the other guy said, the nature of the updates is not for socializing as questions / comments are ignored - there is no conversation. It is more like "Dumb fans, I'm still here, look at my cleavage. Just wait until we figure out what's next."

And any difference in the looks of Denise or Jordan is only due to the skill of their respective plastic surgeons...

AlaeNoctis

Banned
One has to be extremely naive / stupid to think she personally updates her social networking accounts. And like the other guy said, the nature of the updates is not for socializing as questions / comments are ignored - there is no conversation. It is more like "Dumb fans, I'm still here, look at my cleavage. Just wait until we figure out what's next."

And any difference in the looks of Denise or Jordan is only due to the skill of their respective plastic surgeons...

One has to be extremely unproficient / illiterate in English to not noticing how many mistakes the person who updates her blog and facebook commits. Its clear that its a German person behind the screen. And, if you are following me, you would knew that she lives in the US, therefore all her staff is American so there is a chance that the person behind the mistakes is actually herself.

I know that the purpose os her blog is to sell her work, but how can one socialize with a public who can only say "you have nice boobs" (i.e. stating the obvious)

And you are not being fair with you statment on Jordan's looks. Remember that she played and important role on chosing a larger size.:nanner:

One has to be extremely idiot and stupid to visit a thread about a model that he doesn't like. Only a dumb waste his time criticizing and slandering to a woman who doesn't like.