• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Not to gripe, but she's lost a LOT of weight. I don't really think practicing extreme fitness goes hand in hand with a successful glamour modelling career. It's either that or she's got an eating disorder.

Agreed. She looks too wirey to me, almost insect-like in some shots.

I think she looks best when she has a fit softness to her, not the chiseled look.

I think she looks best when she has a fit softness to her, not the chiseled look.
Yeah, nothing wrong with being in good shape,but if i want to get off of that sort of thing i'll watch the Olympic long distance run finals.
She's inching her way towards the same kind of look Jessica Jaymes has. But i think Jessica got there by way of Meth rather than the old treadmill.

AlaeNoctis

Banned

Guys, realize the obvious, her modeling carreer is gone. The old Denise, to whom you masturbate so oftem, no longer exists. She has turned into one more of those fitness freaks that we see on tv. She is gone.

You better look for another girl to idolize. Jordan Carver has already taken her place, she is the new queen of glamour modeling. Realize the obvious.

I think she did it for the Grade she got.

People who uses their body for tournaments, etc. (strength, bodybuilding) are used to lost weight in order to look "better", after that, they recover some weight. No mention stress could do that without knowing.

In any case, I'm starting to think Denisa will take this side as her main career, leaving modeling just as a support.

Guys, realize the obvious, her modeling carreer is gone. The old Denise, to whom you masturbate so oftem, no longer exists. She has turned into one more of those fitness freaks that we see on tv. She is gone.

You better look for another girl to idolize. Jordan Carver has already taken her place, she is the new queen of glamour modeling. Realize the obvious.

ahahah what a joke, please, search a good surgeon and calling Jordan Carver to he operate her big nose..:nanner:
Denise number one.

Sorry to tell you, AlaeNoctis, but Jordan will never supplant Denise any more than Wendy 4 does. :dunno::facepalm::dunno:

There just isn't the same appeal there, but I'm happy for you if you disagree since it does indeed look as if The Great Milani has hung up the best part of her glamour career for the "fitness" look.

Too bad. :(:(:( She was absolutely top notch and unique in her day, IMO, :bowdown::drool1::bowdown::drool1: given she never even went topless and the net is awash with beautiful women showing everything this side of their small intestine in internet photos.

There's never been a woman that charged me up like Denise, and I've been stroking it to images of hotties since the I stole my first Playboy from a friend's Dad's collection in 1964. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just like her look and have a good imagination. :cool::):)

apparently there is a video out there of denise getting her boobs grabbed by a fan.
does anyone have a link to this video?

It's a video called Las Vegas and a men grab softly her boobs. I don't know if a link exists because I have the video because I was a member of her site