• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
I've got the first two sets in her private store, I'm going to get them all eventually. She's putting out some great sets.

TY X we are working on some new set this weekend so more to cum!!

Ctexsins Chelle by far one of my favorite models, followed her back when she had her own sites and one of the reasons I decided to rejoin this board!! :)

Welcome back Big Daddy thanks for the comps!!!!

Hi Chelle

Hello 288gto how are you!!

At this rate I'm going to need another hard drive, Too many sexy pictures and videos. What an amazing woman.

That you may my external is 500 gigs and its about full!!

CtexsinsChelle

Photo Shoot Ideas?

Tis the season, something you would like to see? I use to do this on my old site and had a ton of fun doing it so lets see what happens. Post your photo shoot ideas here on my thread and I will see what I can do! So lets hear what you got for me...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Photo Shoot Ideas?

Tis the season, something you would like to see? I use to do this on my old site and had a ton of fun doing it so lets see what happens. Post your photo shoot ideas here on my thread and I will see what I can do! So lets hear what you got for me...

I would love to see you do a shoot with Maggie Green. Other ideas, outside with a chainsaw would be hot. :D

Photo Shoot Ideas?

You as Mrs. Claus with one of the naughty female elves:D (thought I should keep it seasonal);)

The jeans one, I guess you wear jeans everyday??

CtexsinsChelle

Photo Shoot Ideas?

I would love to see you do a shoot with Maggie Green. Other ideas, outside with a chainsaw would be hot. :D

Shooing with Maggie sounds fun so does the chainsaw however since its 28 degrees outside right now think we are going to have to wait on that one. Great idea though will add it to the two do list!!

You as Mrs. Claus with one of the naughty female elves:D (thought I should keep it seasonal);)

Maybe we can talk Lucy in to being the elf!!

A western-themed shoot complete with assless chaps. I know that's redundant but I just like wearing saying "assless chaps."

Well I don't have any assless chaps, I did do a shoot in a cowboy hat would that suit your fancy??

Photo Shoot Ideas?

Boobs and guns, Assault rifles deadly weapons!!

CtexsinsChelle

*It sure would.

Stupid lube getting into my keyboard.
It happens LOL its all good!!

UPDATE: Also if you all didn't know I do make a post or two to my freeones blog page every week and I have added a link to my sig below!!