• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
Oh I will negotiate with him. He will agree...or he will have an accident.

eHFvY2VnMTI=_o_the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-admiral-general-aladeen.jpg

OK this is creepy how did you know my husband was Admiral General Omar Aladeen!!!

I guess its been about 3 years or so since I left the scene and after some though and discussion I decided I would keep a possible return to cyberspace very simple and just limit my activity exclusivity to the freeones boards. Aside from what is already out there I will not be submitting any new content to anyone else except for here at freeones, no more website, admins, schedules or all the drama that comes with it. Some have asked what happen, what caused me to close up and disappear? That's a complicated question that to me matter very little at this point but the basics boil down to what I expected and what actually occurred were two completely different things. Once upon a time it was simple to exist in real life and on the internet with out the two combining with each other. Now it seems everything is connected to everything making keeping your personal life separate from your "model" life becomes quite difficult.

So here I am, back on the freeones boards lets see how it goes,
XOXO
Chelle

attachment.php
Didn't know you before but glad to know of you know:wave:

CtexsinsChelle

Thank you DD!!

F.Y.I to everyone, while I continue to sort out all this mess with my old website I want to let everyone know that as of this time I will only be active here at freeones. I have the personal store set up here now and some of you have already picked up a few things from there, THANK YOU FOR the support!! I am in the process of putting together some more goodies for ya along with going through my older content which will also be making it way to the store.

That being said, right now on my babe page freeones has listed as my official page a site which I no longer do business with. I have attempted in the past to update this site which apparently either fell on deaf ears or the site has IMO very poor management and seems to take no interest in keeping a open line of communication with its models. I have been unable to update my payment info with them so any sales that are happening I am not receiving any payment for!

I have contacted freeones to have this link fixed ASAPand until that change is made I advise all my fan to not pay or subscribe to that site until the change is made!! Most of what you can get there on those sites of me will will soon see the light of day here on freeones most of which I will be posting for free so just give it some time and if there is something there you want to see I will do my best to get it posted here at freeones.

XOXO,
Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

So I just uploaded part 1 of 2 photo albums which will be going up at my personal store for the month of December just in time for the Xmas Holiday. On Monday Dec 2 part one will post which contains over 200 photos from some of my past collections!! In total I had picked out over 500 photos which I had hoped I could publish as one album but it seems the most I could add at one time was 250 so I had to split it into two albums. This is a great deal as I am only asking 200 credits per album which equals out to 1 credit per image! My gift to you over this holiday season I hope you enjoy and thanks as always for all your support! Once the album posts I will add a direct link to it here on this thread!!

XOXO,
Chelle

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Note to self: Chelle likes having her pussy licked. Willing to bet she likes her clit sucked as well.