• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
Note to self: Chelle likes having her pussy licked. Willing to bet she likes her clit sucked as well.

I sure do Feller, I sure do!! :lips:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Gotta see it first.

Just sayin....

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So I guess what you all are saying is you want to see pics of me sitting in my undies shopping before you are going to believe it?? :)

I don't expect you to do anything you don't want to...all I'm saying is, before I stick my tongue into any girls cooter, or starfish...I wanna see them clearly, and without obstruction of view. If you take that as a need to show us all of your naughty bits...that's all on you.

But yeah, I wanna see you buns up kneelin, ass in the air, face in the pillow.

CtexsinsChelle

I don't expect you to do anything you don't want to...all I'm saying is, before I stick my tongue into any girls cooter, or starfish...I wanna see them clearly, and without obstruction of view. If you take that as a need to show us all of your naughty bits...that's all on you.

But yeah, I wanna see you buns up kneelin, ass in the air, face in the pillow.

Well there are a few shot of me out there with my ass up in the air, I see what I can Dig up for ya!!

Sad that I didn't run into this beauty earlier.
She can give a boner for a person with erectile disfunction.
No shoot in tight jeans though, hopefully in the future.

CtexsinsChelle

Sad that I didn't run into this beauty earlier.
She can give a boner for a person with erectile disfunction.
No shoot in tight jeans though, hopefully in the future.
quite the contrary I actually do have a jean shoot album will have to see what I can find for ya!!

How do you pronounce your username?

And go Texas.

edit: nevermind. I'm just going to look at your boobs and figure it out myself.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hell ya grab the rings with your teeth and give it a little pull sends me up the wall!! but only teeth up top :dominatrix:
May I use my lips? I don't wanna break a tooth. :uohs:

And go Texas.

Wow déjà vu. :)
Welcome welcome back! Looking at you is easier than trying to pronounce your name so I'll stick to that

CtexsinsChelle

And go Texas.

C- Tex-sins Shelly
Then the next question is how and why. So the first part how before I started modeling my hubby and I are into alt lifestyles, swinging and such. Our first site was called ctexsins which catered to adults and couples who were into the same things we were Kinky shit. Since we live in Central Texas which in these parts is shortened to Ctex that gave us the first part and the second part was well obvious SINS!! So after having the site up and sharing photos with others in our area one thing led to another and I start this crazy adventure felt it was only fitting to make Ctexsins my first name and the Chelle part is my hubby's nick name for me which is a shortened version of my real first name!!

And the rest is history!!!

XOXO Chelle