• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle

C- Tex-sins Shelly
Then the next question is how and why. So the first part how before I started modeling my hubby and I are into alt lifestyles, swinging and such. Our first site was called ctexsins which catered to adults and couples who were into the same things we were Kinky shit. Since we live in Central Texas which in these parts is shortened to Ctex that gave us the first part and the second part was well obvious SINS!! So after having the site up and sharing photos with others in our area one thing led to another and I start this crazy adventure felt it was only fitting to make Ctexsins my first name and the Chelle part is my hubby's nick name for me which is a shortened version of my real first name!!

And the rest is history!!!

XOXO Chelle

Ahh, nice. I kept pronouncing it "ka-TEX-sins-shell" in my mind lol.

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
Ahh, nice. I kept pronouncing it "ka-TEX-sins-shell" in my mind lol.

Its all good most just call me Chelle I got use to it, my name has always been a big question mark and even after making it as clear as I could folks still messed it up on all my magazine work. I have seen it spelled about 10 different ways

:lips:

Trying to decided whats the best place to start my AMA (ask me anything)Thread, maybe here keep it all in one place or keep it separate??

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I wasn't sure how to pronounce it either but I knew it had something to do with Texas. lol

CtexsinsChelle

It seems that you have lot of fans.

Are you a person who gets attention all the time and in every place?
Did I miss something? I don't think I have that many would not mind having more but I understand I have kept myself under wraps so its expected! As far as attentionX well I have to say when I am out in the bars and clubs or for that matter most every where people talk to my chest so my girls seem to get all the attention I am just to person who is in charge of moving them from place to place every day!! I do my best to be real and approachable least I can do since I have not got down and dirty on camera of video for you guys!!

XOXO,
Chelle

As far as attentionX well I have to say when I am out in the bars and clubs or for that matter most every where people talk to my chest so my girls seem to get all the attention I am just to person who is in charge of moving them from place to place every day!!

I mean that I think that you are a person who gets attention even if you do not do anything.

(Born to be a star)

CtexsinsChelle

Unrelated to your modeling, How often do you have sex?? :bedbounce:

Well that depends there Dropzone.... First hello :) Secondly well as of late like the past 60 or so days I have been on a binge, seems I can't seem to get enough. It has been on going everyday up to 4 times a day. Minus once or twice. but on an average that's about it. LOL:love-smi: :nannerf2: :blowjob: :bedbounce: You name it we have done it LOL

CtexsinsChelle

I mean that I think that you are a person who gets attention even if you do not do anything.

(Born to be a star)

Thanks Assari. It does seem that way alot of times, but please I don't want to sound as if I am bragging cause that's just not me. :)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I highly recommend Chelle's 200 FO point personal store gallery. Good stuff. I'm going to get some more of her stuff as soon as my FO's credits build back up.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've got the first two sets in her private store, I'm going to get them all eventually. She's putting out some great sets.