• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dead!!

Re: Crocodile Hunter Dead!!

I just read about it on my home page. Guy was pretty young he still had half a life to live. Poor guy. My little brother is a big fan of his, i guess we all were at his quirkiness with animals. RIP Mr. Irwin. You will be missed.

"Crikey means gee whiz, wow!"
Steve Irwin

That sucks for his family and all, but at least he went out doing what he loved!
To Steve: :glugglug: Cheers, mate!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

of all the things, a stingray. they generally arent very toxic but through the heart, damn. cool guy, paved the way for others like him. agreed, rest in peace.

I just picked up my newspaper from the driveway, and his death is in there. I first heard about it from another forum, and couldn't believe that it was true, but it is, I hope that his t.v. shows and such will stay on. I've been looking at all of the worldwide news agencies online, and it's spreading like wildfire. I always liked watching his shows, and when he would be on "The Tonight Show" with animals. Jay and Steve really got along and always had a good time that's why Jay had him on quite often, I can only imagine how he will be when he talks about it on his monologue on his next show.

R.I.P Steve Irwin, u r a aussie hero

Bound to happen really. I guess we all just thought his death would come about from some aligator biting him in half or a poisonous snake.

RIP Steve :hatsoff:

dave_rhino

Closed Account

Im not surprised, my thoughts at first were "how the fuck did it only JUST happen?"

Still, he was an entertaining little bastard, always a laugh to watch.

R.I.P

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Yes.. apparently his wife is climbing a mountain and cannot (could not) be reached.

That's certainly a bummer after you come back down and celebrate reaching a peak.

This is akin to knowing Superman is paralyzed. It just isnt the way anyone thought it would be. Enjoy the afterlife, brother. +Respect to the Irwin.

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account

Crikey!
R.I.P.

Wow, that really sucks. I always thought that a croc would eventually be his demise. He will be missed. RIP Steve Erwin!

Its a sad day for Australia because he was full of life and very entertaining.
A huge loss,a part of me could see it coming,but still a big shock.:cry:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies

Sad to hear but you knew it was just a matter of time before fate caught up with him.

I've been swimming with stingray's in the Cayman Islands, hard to believe they would be that aggressive to hurt someone.

I would never have guessed that a stingray would kill him. That's a hell of a way to go out. He's a legend.