• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dead!!

Why is that? How do you know whats best for everyone else?

Ok, sorry, I'm out of order. I just dont think it wont be a great idea to that, as much out of respect for Steve as for anything else, although if it is true that he said he wanted people to see it, I suppose it changes things. You wanna see a man die from a stingray then (honest question, just curious :))?

Larry King is going to have his producer on tonight I'm not going to miss that, also it sucks that he died at the very beginning of this documentary or else we could have watched his last new program.

I almost wonder if he hadn't taken out the barb, if they could have figured out a way to remove it without killing him. I know it's unlikely and he probably would have died anyway, but it does make mention that Steve himself was the one who removed it and died instantly.

I almost wonder if he hadn't taken out the barb, if they could have figured out a way to remove it without killing him. I know it's unlikely and he probably would have died anyway, but it does make mention that Steve himself was the one who removed it and died instantly.

Can explain what actually happens with stingray bite/stings/barbs/whatever, and how its removed?

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
Its Really Sad he was a good guy I just don't understand how all the good people always die and the bad people on the planet survive go figure

dave_rhino

Closed Account
if you dont have a slight sense of humour about it yet, dont click on this link...

edit:

nevermind, it was imageshack and i forgot i cant post imageshack here :(

poor sod

this is only like the 19 death caused by a stingray. Also the first caught on video. Fuck you stingray!!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Steve was caught in a 2 bad situations: 1. having a barb in his heart and 2. having a barb with toxins in his heart. Now there have been cases from hospitals where people have had butcher knives in their brains or hearts and they left them in there and waited until the doctors pulled them out. Chances are Steve went into immediate cardiac arrest and died instantly. If he would've left it in, chances are decent that he may have lived. I know it sounds crazy, but if you leave something imbedded in your heart or brain and go to the hospital, you probably will live. I guess it was instinct that he remove the barb. I was shocked and didn't believe it at first then i saw it on websites and on the news. I always liked him and feel sorry for his famiy. But, off the record, I kind of was prepared for the day when he was going to be killed by a croc, not by a stingray of all animals. What a shame and tragedy. R.I.P Steve Irwin:crying:

To be honest, I think once the barb entered the heart he was a goner. The toxin from the barb would of sent him into cardiac arrest, and even if left it in, it would of ripped his heart to shreds, just goin by the picture of the barb above.

I'm a big fan of Steve and am still trying to come to terms with the news. What a loss to the animal world and to humanity!

Here in Singapore, Croc Hunter Steve Irwin's regularly shown on Animal Planet. He definitely is world famous and well-loved by millions of people.

You know something, some of the most outstanding, world famous individuals have been "halted" or "cut down" whilst in their prime; Christopher Reeve (Superman, horse-riding accident), John Lennon & JFK (assasination), Elvis Presley (heart problem), Princess Diana (paparazzi car chase accident), etc.

I think maybe God is calling them back to Himself. Let's not forget that Jesus Himself died at 33.

In the Bible, God promises great and wonderful things in our afterlives. Perhaps He has prepared Steve to be on the other side, waiting for us. To have a chance of meeting up with Steve and the others in heaven (even in spirit form) certainly makes heaven sound a sweeter place.

Who knows? :p God is a miraculous worker who will have the last laugh. He works in mysterious ways.

RIP, dearest Steve! You are a legend in every sense of the word and we will never forget you!

With the words of Carlos Mencia in mind... WTF is wrong with these white people...they go after stingrays and aligators and all kindsa crazy ass animals but would be to scared to go to a 7-11 in Oakland...Shane the steve is dead but as many have said...he had it coming.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
this is only like the 19 death caused by a stingray. Also the first caught on video. Fuck you stingray!!!

I can't believe the number of people who are clamouring to see Steve's death vid (some people are fcuked up).