• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dead!!

Great Man!!! RIP Steve You will be missed

Loved his shows!!

That's a bummer. That dude had balls the size of church bells.

what i respected about steve? the fact that when he was face to face with a venomous snake or a croc, he would always say "what a beauty." that showed to me that he wasnt about the show or the money. he truely had respect for the creature. unlike jimmy kimmel who pulled that stunt with the rattlesnake. irony is a bitch. he comes across numerous animals that are supposed to kill him, and he dies from a stingray. thats like me dying from drinking a soda.

and he dies from a stingray. thats like me dying from drinking a soda.

You seem to know very little about Stingrays like one or two others here. Think about it, he was filming a feature on Stingrays as part of a program called "The Oceans Deadliest". Thats because Stingrays can be very mild manner except when feeling threatend. Then they can be one of the most dangerous creatures in the sea.

i know what you mean. but i was saying that he goes face to face with cobras and crocs. i meant no disrespect. but for him to go from the stingray is a little ironic.

RIP mate

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
what i respected about steve? the fact that when he was face to face with a venomous snake or a croc, he would always say "what a beauty." that showed to me that he wasnt about the show or the money. he truely had respect for the creature. unlike jimmy kimmel who pulled that stunt with the rattlesnake. irony is a bitch. he comes across numerous animals that are supposed to kill him, and he dies from a stingray. thats like me dying from drinking a soda.

whats this jimmy kimmel snake thing? sounds intresting.

He's off to that great petting zoo in the sky. No better way to die than doing what you love to do, in his case being in touch with nature. Rest in peace, Mr. Irwin, you were very entertaining.

Sad, sorry for the family.

If I may be sharp though, he had been pushing his luck for some time and, eventually, his luck ran out.

Steve Irwin made animals programme interesting again.

He was a top presenter and a top bloke

He will be missed very much

dave_rhino

Closed Account
i wonder how long until the video of it leaks onto the net?... It might of already. Apparently the cameraman was in tears because he could see Steve trying to save himself :(