• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Steve Jobs is dead

A great visionary, innovative genius has been lost. One of the greats of our generation. Able to think outside the box and look what he accomplished.

Rest in peace Steve Jobs :weeping:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rest in peace Steve Jobs :crying:

Pancreatic cancer is tough. It's the only cancer that there is no recovery from.

You know what sucks? Charles Napier also died today. But he'll be totally overshadowed in the press by Steve Jobs.

IT'S LIKE GROUCHO AND ELVIS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Goodnight, Charles.

63875.gif

:cool:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
RIP Steve....

You know what sucks? Charles Napier also died today. But he'll be totally overshadowed in the press by Steve Jobs.

IT'S LIKE GROUCHO AND ELVIS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Goodnight, Charles.

63875.gif

Since I couldn't rep you, I'll do the next best thing....

charles-napier.jpg

RIP Charles..

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wow. Steve Jobs and Charles Napier.

RIP to them both.

Terrible to see that he did so much, and was so close to retirement, yet never did truly get to enjoy the fruits of his labor.
His death was truly too early.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So he died of cancer? I guess that means they don't have an app for that?

Seriously though, Jobs was awesome. Man revolutionalized the music and phone industries almost by himself.

Facetious

Moderated
I like the story of when Jobs went out head hunting for a CEO to run the show at Apple back in '83 and he selects John Sculley (then Pepsico CEO) who took the company on a downward spiral to near bankrupcy, but not before Sculley actually terminated Jobs from the very company he founded! :1orglaugh
Jobs then comes back to Apple's top spot and revitalizes the company to what it is today, a company that has traded as high as $422/share over the last 52 weeks. :cool:

:angels: RIP

Superb Article from Forbes:

The Top Ten Lessons Steve Jobs Can Teach Us - If We'll Listen

If only our government worked as efficiently and as successfully as Jobs' Apple Computer.

All Great Legends die young.. RIP Steve Jobs. I'm going to buy 3 iphone 4s as a tribute to the Great Man. And I will stop masturbating on this very very sad day :(

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Terrible to see that he did so much, and was so close to retirement, yet never did truly get to enjoy the fruits of his labor.
His death was truly too early.

I know what you're saying, but I'm guessing that he enjoyed the fruits of his labor every morning when he arrived at his office. Kind of like Enzo Ferrari and other iconic figures, people like Jobs don't look forward to sitting in a rocking chair at 65, like most of us do. They're blessed to be doing exactly what they'd like to be doing forever.

This is really different. It's VERY unusual for a business leader (or even an engineer/inventor) to be seen as a "rock star". But there are make-shift memorials popping up all around the world right now, according to Bloomberg.