• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
In today's segment of the shoe is on the other foot ...

Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who has been opposed to vaccine mandates, is now asking for federal help aid and assistance along with medical personnel to help with setting up Covid-19 testing centers in various counties in Texas. Texas has had 10,892 new cases since Thursday, a 26.5 % test-positivity rate, and over 5,500 Covid-19 hospitalizations.

Serves him right.

The other idiot is in Florida. Governor Ron DeSantis.
The hell of it is it will have absolutely no effect on his reelection as Texans are no smarter than the rest.

I'm seeing more and more people without masks. Sometimes it's averaging 1 per store now.

So now whenever I see an unmasked person in a store, I walk by while them letting out a huge fake sneeze or hacking cough. Their reaction is priceless.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
The best part will be when a variant occurs that nothing works on again. Then watch the feathers fly. How will they blame each other for it? Question of the year.

I mean what's the worst that can happen? I'm sure over time we and the virus will adapt to each other just like the cold and flu viruses. After a few hundred or a couple thousand years from now it won't be any worse than them. I'm sure the world can afford to be that patient as it rampages across humanity and causes damage for that long.

Oh boy, isn't it great we didn't band together to do intelligent sensible measures to stamp it out or at least keep it much more under control when the world had a chance?:brick:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ahh, the good old Dunning Kruger Effect. Yeah, I think it gets even more dangerous for the world as time goes on.

I remember a time where conspiracy theory nutcases were rare and almost everybody rightfully made fun of them. Good times. I hope to live long enough for that to be the case again.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Warning: I am not a doctor, preacher, or any other health professional (or amateur), but this sounds promising:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-...rs-to-drink-their-own-urine-to-fight-covid-19

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy ... God’s given us everything we need. This has been around for centuries ... Now drink urine! ... This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen ... I drink my own urine!”

Don't be one of the “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine.

Think about it, we have been peeing for thousands of years, but vaccines are relatively new. Polio, mumps, small pox, chicken pox, etc. have been around for centuries. Before developing vaccines, we should have tried this out.

I finally got an appointment for a booster for the end of the month. For the all the talk about the government telling us to get boosted, actually getting one gave me flashbacks of trying to get my initial jabs.

On that note, the last "punchline" of this skit always gives me a laugh :)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
As my booster date gets closer, I'm faced with the possibility that I might get a choice of a vaccines this time, and so today's New Yorker made me laugh:

https://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/daily-cartoon/thursday-january-20th-vaccination-choices
A man wearing a Harry Potterstyle Sorting Hat sits on a chair at a vaccination clinic. The Sorting Hat says “Moderna”

"Moderna!"

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Well the lines are contracting again. My wife's Bosse's wife got Covid. Then he did. all vacxxed but now wife and me, exposed. No issues yet but never know.

At least you got your vaccinations and you won't be in as bad shape as if you were not vaccinated. Hope everything works out OK.

My wife had a slight concern getting exposed while working at the hospital about a week ago. It was a false alarm. She has her own rituals she goes through before and after work before leaving the house and re-entering the house. A few nurses she worked with did come up positive though.

Last edited:
In case there are those who are wondering what to get for their boosters:
I got an emailed update on my booster - now they're saying there's no choice: If you're under 30, you're getting Pfizer, if you're 30 or over, you're getting Moderna. Since:
"Ongoing research suggests that over time, Moderna has less waning immunity than Pfizer and maintains a high effectiveness – especially in older adults. This means you are likely to have longer lasting and potentially stronger protection with the Moderna vaccine compared to Pfizer."

If you are under 30:
"Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) remain rare after vaccination. When it does happen, it seems to be more often in young adults – particularly those under the age of 30. The evidence suggests myocarditis and pericarditis are more common following vaccination with Moderna compared to Pfizer."

This seems in line with what @DrakeM was talking about, except that now they're saying it's 100% based on age and which vaccine you had before doesn't matter.