• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Was shopping in a superstore and two oversized blokes you could only describe as typical white trash were walking around without masks, and literally challenging anyone who was staring at them. "What are you looking at, why don't you take a picture?!", etc. Pretty obvious they were looking to start a fight with anyone who told them to mask up. The store employees just stood there; not that I blame them, I wouldn't risk getting assaulted working for minimum wage.

It's one thing if you choose not to vaccinate, but keep it to yourself. But it pisses me off when anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers are just so belligerent and actually proud of putting everyone at risk. I'll openly admit I really hope that dickwads like that suffer from the virus in the worst way possible.
I no longer see a reason to beg the assholes to get a shot. For all I care the antivaxxers can die by the numbers. I do feel bad for any who are hurt or die from their stupidity who have tried to do the right thing or especially their children but them, To hell with em.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
Got my booster shot. At the place they gave me a choice between Pfizer and Moderna then proceeded to tell me that:

a) Moderna is preferred if your second shot was Moderna (which is my case)
b) Moderna is preferred for older people like me
c) Moderna protects slightly better than Pfizer against Omicron

So I took Moderna, mainly for the last point. I wonder how much of the above is stretching the truth to sell Moderna to a public that seems to prefer Pfizer.

I no longer see a reason to beg the assholes to get a shot. For all I care the antivaxxers can die by the numbers. I do feel bad for any who are hurt or die from their stupidity who have tried to do the right thing or especially their children but them, To hell with em.
Oh I totally agree, I am way beyond giving a shit whether people vaccinate or not. But to go out of your way to make others feel bad and put the public at risk in the process? Like those idiots who go around ripping masks off of people. It's a whole different level of douchebaggery.

Got my booster shot. At the place they gave me a choice between Pfizer and Moderna then proceeded to tell me that:

So I took Moderna, mainly for the last point. I wonder how much of the above is stretching the truth to sell Moderna to a public that seems to prefer Pfizer.
Pfizer was touted at the "best" for quite a while, with people literally walking away from appointments when they found out it was Moderna. So it makes sense that they'd want to avoid that situation by making it more attractive. I mean, even if there's a .00001% better efficacy rate for Moderna, then the point is technically true.

I would like to know what the supply of Moderna is like; if there is an abundance of it compared to Pfizer, or if there was any other rationale why they'd want to push it.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

I saw a study in early December which suggested a Moderna booster after the Pfizer two-shot regime was the best at minimizing hospitalizations. That study is probably outdated by now.

Update, My daughter's whole family including In Laws have it and on Monday my youngest grandson in a different family was exposed at preschool. It's coming for you too.
Indeed. It is only a matter of time. No need to tempt fate, but be ready.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's possible that something may happen on February 22, 2022 at 2:22:22am !!! 😲

It's scary how often sci-fi movies using real science can predict the future. 😲

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hey Lux, if you could have evil ahole Donald Trump ground up into Soylent Green as food but you would have to eat the entire evil ahole Donald Trump Soylent Green then would 'ya?

Hey Lux, if you could have evil ahole Donald Trump ground up into Soylent Green as food but you would have to eat the entire evil ahole Donald Trump Soylent Green then would 'ya?
Maori warriors found that the worst disgrace you could give to an enemy was to eat them, since you're literally turning them into shit. So...

Maori warriors found that the worst disgrace you could give to an enemy was to eat them, since you're literally turning them into shit. So...

Lux has Trump Tourette Syndrome unable to keep Trump's name out of his mouth so he might as well consume him entirely.

Do fries come with it?

I'm sure the Donald is already stuffed with fries beforehand.

NA-TRUMP-FRIES-COMP.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Only a person's spoken or written beliefs and actions are evil not their physical bodies, but I wouldn't knowingly eat 'Soylent Green'.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Lux has Trump Tourette Syndrome unable to keep Trump's name out of his mouth so he might as well consume him entirely.
Does it bother you that I accurately refer to Trump as an evil ahole?

If you look at what he's done in the past two years alone, downplaying the pandemic with disinformation to try to win the 2020 elections, causing the continuing deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. The irony is, if he had been honest about the pandemic and done the right thing, he would have won the 2020 election.

Callously planning and inciting the January 6, 2021 insurrection coup attempt to try to overthrow the US government. Resulting in the deaths of police and Trumptards, injuring hundreds of people, and destroying the lives of countless Trumptards, further dividing and weakening America.

Knowing this I don't understand why you don't hate evil ahole Trump???

Only a person's spoken or written beliefs and actions are evil not their physical bodies, but I wouldn't knowingly eat 'Soylent Green'.

Even if it were Trump? You could consume, process, and eject making him roommates with Osama Bin Laden flushing the evil ahole waste products to their final destination.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
COVID variant Omicron: What are the main symptoms?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It will basically be like how we denote car model years.
"Yeah, I just got the 2027 COVID-Nu. I had the 2025 COVID-Zeta but I wanted to keep current"
So apparently the WHO skipped "Xi" and went straight to "Omicron" since they didn't want to insult Chinese people with that last name
...or maybe just one President they were afraid of?
They skipped both nu and xi. We are still waiting for omega. Will Charlton Heston be resuscitated for a role?

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-skipped-xi-in-naming-the-omicron-variant?amp

They skipped both nu and xi. We are still waiting for omega. Will Charlton Heston be resuscitated for a role?

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-skipped-xi-in-naming-the-omicron-variant?amp
Mu is a pretty common Chinese name (there are even several Chinese and Korean kings & emperors named that), but they didn't skip it, and in fact the Mu variant is still a VOI (Variant of interest) https://www.who.int/en/activities/tracking-SARS-CoV-2-variants/
Qi (Chi) and Tao are also common names - But I doubt they'll skip those.

I can understand skipping "Nu", as some idiots might think it's a "New" virus, or confuse it with a "New Variant". But I'm not buying that they specifically skipped Xi for anything other than it being Pooh's name.

But I'm not buying that they specifically skipped Xi for anything other than it being Pooh's name.
IMO most likely true, but they also probably aren't doing it as some sort of conspiratorial thing in favor of him personally, as much as they are doing it to keep something scientific from becoming political just in a general sense. Somebody else I read put it well, if a symbol of the Greek alphabet just so happened to have a letter named Trump, that would also have been skipped.

It's not something to protect the Chinese, as much as we just have too many stupid people in the world, and especially in the U.S., and they wanted to keep people from using a coincidental part of a naming convention from being used as a propaganda tool. That's even more so considering people have already tried to frame it as the "China Virus".

It's a pretty reasonable decision, and not some sneaky global plot.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
In today's segment of the shoe is on the other foot ...

Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who has been opposed to vaccine mandates and wearing masks, is now asking for federal help aid and assistance along with medical personnel to help with setting up Covid-19 testing centers in various counties in Texas. Texas has had 10,892 new cases since Thursday, a 26.5 % test-positivity rate, and over 5,500 Covid-19 hospitalizations.

Serves him right.

The other idiot is in Florida. Governor Ron DeSantis.

Last edited: