• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Hmmm, very interesting ... very fishy ... very shady ... very agenda-riddled.

Let's see:
All the current new Covid-19 case spikes are being blamed predominantly on the reopening of BARS and the upping of capacity on Restaurants AND on packed beaches. Secondarily they are also being blamed on gatherings on Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Memorial Day and in general congregations of any and all types.

That is --- all gatherings EXCEPT the shitload upon shitload upon shitload of Protests / Riots.
There is no denying that leaving this ginormous source of new Covid-19 case spikes out of the narrative of blame benefits a certain group and the Democrats. They could argue until they turn blue that the rioters, arsonists, looters, thugs and terrorists and their sycophants were outside and thus there was no risk. If that's the case, why blame the beachgoers packing the beaches? They have been outside as well. If beachgoers are gonna be thrown under the bus as a giant source of Covid-19 cases, then so should all fucking jackasses who participated in the protests / riots.

Unless ...

Here's a non-peer-reviewed counterargument: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...ause-spike-in-coronavirus-cases/#51ea77307dac

I would generally think being outside (beaches, streets, etc.) yields a lower contagion rate. How about we just stop trying and let everything get back to 'normal'? Damn the hospitals being overcrowded or people being at risk. Let's visit Houston: https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-into-Phase-2-surge-plans-as-ICU-15380224.php

Blame someone else and accept no responsibility. That's the American Way.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most of the BLM protesters were outside, they were mostly young people, and most of them wore masks. All these factors lower the risk of spreading the virus or serious cases.
There is no doubt that the BLM protests partially contributed to the recent increase, but in restaurants, beaches, churches, and most other public gatherings, most people were indoors and most weren't wearing masks, and caused more infections.

How to Evaluate Coronavirus Risks from Black Lives Matter Protests
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...virus-risks-from-black-lives-matter-protests/

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Sorry, but I don't buy that counterargument for shit for one second.
No evidence? Actual increase in social distancing? Yeah right. As if.
That photo at the beginning of the article says it all. It looks worse than any beach gathering that I've seen.

True, logically gathering outside makes for less risk than gathering inside.
But, we cannot have selective blame to protect an agenda. Again, if mass gatherings at beaches is bad, there's no fucking way gatherings at protests wasn't. They are almost identical scenarios. There's no logical way there should be drastic Covid-19 cases outcomes.

The way I see it, the evidence corroborates that protests most definitely are guilty of increasing Covid-19 cases.
How so? What HAS been made clear is that these new SPIKES are actually now the opposite demographic of previous spikes.
Now it is NOT elderly making up the brunt of the current spikes. Now it is the younger generation.
I'd say that is a cannon-sized Smoking Gun. That's more of who has been participating in the protests.

Talk about a coverup! While I'm not saying throw 100% of the blame on protesters ... the irresponsible media and agenda-havers need to stop trying to sweep reality and the truth under the rug. The protesters need to be smacked with their huge chunk of blame just as well as any other stupid, foolish, careless people out there who throw caution to the wind. Cuz I have not heard the News utter so much 1 word of blame on the protesters. That is just ludicrous. Major collusion.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Most of the BLM protesters were outside, they were mostly young people, and most of them wore masks. All these factors lower the risk of spreading the virus or serious cases.
There is no doubt that the BLM protests partially contributed to the recent increase, but in restaurants, beaches, churches, and most other public gatherings, most people were indoors and most weren't wearing masks, and caused more infections.

How to Evaluate Coronavirus Risks from Black Lives Matter Protests
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...virus-risks-from-black-lives-matter-protests/
As I pointed out in my other comment ... EXACTLY! Young people IS who was mainly at the protests AND is the NEW main demographic of Covid cases. And from where I've been watching the protests on my TV, there were TONs of those protesters NOT wearing masks.

That leads to my main point, the thing that chaps my hide the most is that the media is being completely biased and guilty of an agenda because they have assigned ZERO blame on the protesters. Zip, Zilch, Nada! They mention a myriad of blame sources and the protesters are NEVER included in that. It's almost like as if the protesters all had Hazmat suits on or something.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Trying to have us believe that mass gatherings at beaches are a giant Covid Caldron while the mass gatherings at protests were not even a tiny Covid Coffee Cup ... makes about as much sense as trying to have us believe the Democrats' claim of fearing for their lives to vote in person, while having zero fear to participate in protests day after day for weeks without masks. Just not believable.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Where is the data that shows most recent new cases are mainly young people?
Everyone is susceptible to the virus, but the most serious cases are usually the elderly or people with health issues.
Most people who get Covid-19 are asymptomatic or have symptoms that aren't very serious, and probably won't get tested.
Most videos I've seen of the protests, most people are wearing masks. Photos are less reliable because they can be manipulated.
Most of the BLM protestors are peacefully marching. The minority who are looting or inciting violence are aholes who are taking advantage of the situation.
The only video I've seen of police teargassing peaceful protestors is when Trump wanted to do a photo op without a mask.
Most people who went to restaurants, bars, beaches, Trump rallies, churches, etc. weren't wearing masks because Trump told them not to wear masks.
The MSM is biased because Trump is evil, but fox news is the most biased and distorts the truth by confusing the issues or saying there is no reliable info on most issues damaging to Trump.

Last edited:
*I* have seen media mention a few times about concerns with the demonstrations, and the large gatherings possibly spreading COVID-19. But, that would be on a few newspaper websites, and Yahoo!'s main page. (I don't watch tv, outside of NFL football.)

gmase

Washington Post: "... it's hard to know for sure."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...179678-baf5-11ea-8cf5-9c1b8d7f84c6_story.html

From the article:
"Absent a few positive tests among protesters announced here and there, the only major outbreak tied to protests happened in South Carolina, where organizers postponed demonstrations or moved them online after at least 13 people who took part in previous protests tested positive."

"Many states moved forward with reopening bars, restaurants, gyms and hair salons about the time the protests began. Some states — including Arizona, Florida and Texas — reopened as early as mid-May and were already seeing ominous trends before protests began."

North Texas family with 18 positives after birthday party:
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/n...arty/287-ea8960ea-4c3c-40c1-b75e-f4437fe6f836

Let us ignore facts and experts by inserting our own biases and agendas.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Great post! I love John Hurt (r.i.p) - yes, I see the tie in. My post # 422. Awesome. Good job!
I didn't "Like" your post because the Alien wasn't wearing a mask or safe social distancing. :mad:

Cool facehugger masks, the left one glows in the dark. :cool:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Florida's Anti-Maskers Are Taking a Stand
People this ignorant shouldn't be allowed to vote.

gmase

Did they get a weekend pass to protest?
The largest outbreak in [Colorado] is at the Sterling Correctional Facility, where 564 inmates have tested positive for COVID-19, and three have died.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Masks aren't a fashion accessory but no harm in pumping them up a bit might prevent this;
IMG-20200629-WA0009.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
We're in it for the long haul. No end in sight. :(

More Bars, Restaurants And Beaches Close As Coronavirus Continues To Surge | TODAY

New record: 50,000-plus coronavirus cases in 1 day

Doctor: The patients are getting younger and are more sick

Luxman

#TRE45ON
China should be made to pay restitution for everyone who died, got sick, lost their jobs or businesses, and all the healthcare costs. :mad:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Record coronavirus surge as US prepares for holiday

US coronavirus infections surge amid new warnings, closures | WNT

Texas orders most residents to wear face masks
Masks should have been mandated at least 3 months ago.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Chris Cuomo opens up about Covid-19 fight (how to fight the virus)