• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Except for music videos, I watch most videos at 1.5x speed, cuts about 30% off viewing time.

3 of most populous states hit record highs for coronavirus cases

Coronavirus update on the global state of the pandemic | DW News

A pretty accurate summary of how we have reacted to the pandemic. Bonus point for the reference that the POTUS suggested injecting yourself with disinfectant.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Stop touching your face!!!

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Coronavirus cases rise across the country

Record spikes in new coronavirus cases, hospitalizations sweep parts of U.S.

Coronavirus Hot Spots Are On The Rise As Fears Of 2nd Wave Grow | TODAY

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Trump math: No testing = no cases
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...top-testing-right-now-wed-have-very-few-cases

VP Pence says the country has been making “steady progress” toward putting the coronavirus “farther and farther in the past.”

Observation says: some states have seen the number of daily tests decline even as the seven-day average of new cases increases. In other states, the rate of new cases is increasing faster than the increase in the average number of tests.

Why does it NOT seem this is behind us?

Luxman

#TRE45ON

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Trump math: No testing = no cases
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...top-testing-right-now-wed-have-very-few-cases

VP Pence says the country has been making “steady progress” toward putting the coronavirus “farther and farther in the past.”

Observation says: some states have seen the number of daily tests decline even as the seven-day average of new cases increases. In other states, the rate of new cases is increasing faster than the increase in the average number of tests.

Why does it NOT seem this is behind us?

They don’t want it to end, they want to push their agendas and take away everyone’s freedom over it.

gmase

They don’t want it to end, they want to push their agendas and take away everyone’s freedom over it.
Frankly, I'm not certain the populace wants coronavirus to end either. If coronavirus fails, they can just use the civil unrest as a reason to take everyone's freedom away too. Martial law and the military roaming the streets of major cities.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues [stereo]

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Frankly, I'm not certain the populace wants coronavirus to end either. If coronavirus fails, they can just use the civil unrest as a reason to take everyone's freedom away too. Martial law and the military roaming the streets of major cities.

That’s why they funded the mass riots.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've been wearing a mask, whenever I went to a store, for the past 2 months.
I went shopping yesterday, the shelves are full no shortages of anything, but most people are still not wearing masks.
There are over 30,000 confirmed infected in the city I live in, and over 2,000 known deaths so far.
I'm not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity that's making most people not wear a mask?!?!?.

gmase

I've been wearing a mask, whenever I went to a store, for the past 2 months.
I went shopping yesterday, the shelves are full no shortages of anything, but most people are still not wearing masks.
There are over 30,000 confirmed infected in the city I live in, and over 2,000 known deaths so far.
I'm not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity that's making most people not wear a mask?!?!?.

I find the same thing when out in public. It is, most likely, a combination of ignorance and stupidity. Just wear the damn mask and we will be through this much quicker. It feels silly when I wear it, but if it reduces the spread of the virus then it is worth it.

Arizona seems to be conflicted: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/503306-rising-covid-19-cases-start-political-brawl-in-arizona

Kyrsten Sinema (US Senator from AZ)
“I don't think it makes sense to design your policy based on whether or not there are enough hospital beds for people to die in,” she said on the KTAR radio station. “I think we should be designing our policy about how do we reduce the spread so fewer people are dying, fewer people are in the hospitals and fewer people are contracting the virus.”

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Comparing how different countries do right now

38860166dq.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavi...othing=7&pickerMetric=location&pickerSort=asc

The USA and Brazil are actively trying to run away with the numbers. If the federal and state administrations are keeping up the way they deal with COVID-19, it's going to be rather 500K deaths than 100K

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Brazil may surpass the US, their president Jair Bolsonaro is a fucking ahole like Trump.
He's also a coronavirus denier, wants everyone to go back to work and not wear masks.
That's why the number of infected in Brazil is spiking.
A just God would create a virus that only killed corrupt aholes like Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro .

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON