• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Maybe, but they didn't have a full-blow racist liar/criminal/traitor invoking fear and confusion leading the country back then.

Woodrow Wilson was a full blown racist.

While I agree with Zeeblofowl that people back then were made of (much!) stronger stock than people today, it's also true that they had less access to timely information than we do. So they just believed what they were told. And ol' Woodrow wasn't exactly a paragon of truth, from what I know about him. A huge part of how the Spanish flu came over here was because Wilson sent our boys overseas to fight, after saying that he wouldn't. It's more complicated than that, I realize... and I know that he did some positive things (course, so has Trump). But I've never been a big fan of Woody Wilson. A lot of the big government/structural issues that we have today can be traced to his administration.

Tom Hanks and his wife tested positive.

Late night shows announced no more live audiences after Friday.

E3 officially cancelled due to pandemic.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
As a preventative measure to you fellow cockbags (I love you guys, tho. Dont take it the wrong way, cockbags. lololol)
I highly..highly recommend..

.... that you buy a metric fuckton of your favorite foods and goods.
Cuz you know that pricepoint is gonna skyrocket.

Oh, and I guess wash your hands. But only after you cough on your neighbors and friends. ;)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
My mom who have also seen our commun friend last week, got fever yesterday.

She's now at home for 14 days.

She called the number of emergency yesterday, no test she just have to stay at home for 14 days, and if she got difficulties to breath, she have to call again, and they will make the test at hospital.

I also took the decision to stay at home, because I was with them for multiple hours, I still not feel sick through at this time.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And flights to the US from mainland europe is being suspended for 30 days as of this Friday.

On a more personal note, one of our devs has been in contact with someone who was diagnosed over this past weekend. He hasn't been in the office since the contact but he lives down south where the main outbreak is so we're all crossing our fingers hoping it doesn't spread through the office.

I'm sure Adam probably is happy he telecommutes.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh, and I guess wash your hands. But only after you cough on your neighbors and friends. ;)
I just finished seeing a video on the News. I don't know where it was, but there was this guy on a subway car. He had a mask on. Then he casually lowered it. He licked his fingers and then just purposely rubbed them on one of those poles that people hold on to.

I didn't catch whether the fucker was caught. But, if he was caught, that fucker should go to prison for a couple of years longer than life.

In hindsight, I'm suspicious of the person who just happened to be recording the act. Why did they just happen to be recording deadsmack at that spot at that particular time? Probably a fucking accomplice who should also go to prison.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I saw a couple of videos of chinese wet markets. Holy fuck, I kinda doubt some civilisations and civilised people when I see that shit. Like shopping at a zoo. Gross shit.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 10762884, member: 114093"]I'm sure Adam probably is happy he telecommutes.

More like telefaps-to-you.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Just some guy doing an act of rebellion. Dont let it get to you.
People do stupid shit all the time. But recording it is just a bit too .. whats that old thing they used to give out..
Darwin awards, I believe. For those that are doing more than the usual to exit from this mortal coil. :)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The numbers from China haven't changed in a week.
There is no doubt that the Chinese government is censoring everything and giving false information to China's citizens and the rest of the world.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I remember at least 10 years ago some doctors warning that we aren't ready to deal with a pandemic and that the government should at least have a plan, but short term profits are always more important than human lives.
Now it will cost multiple times more, and in the end of the pandemic only big pharma and hospitals will benefit with higher profits..maybe that's why they didn't prepare.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You think you got it bad? Just picture tourist attractions in Thailand, suddenly without all those tourists. And now picture all those monkees that usually get fed so well by tourists go crazy into the cities

Yeah, a new scenarios of "Planet of the Apes"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Almost as bad as Black Friday at Walmarts.

If the economy collapses, the riots and lootings at Walmarts will be worse than Black Friday.

The Black Friday Stampede Supercut: 2014

I'm sure most rich aholes already have their basements/bunkers fully stocked with at least 10 years of food/water/guns/electronics/ and other supplies.
If only we had listened to the preppers and offgrid enthusiasts.
There is still time to shop before the mass riots and lootings begin.

All this because ahole Trump diverted money to build his fantasy wall.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Mmm, hungry monkey riots.
Sounds like an early 2000s punk rock band.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Went to the store to pick up some groceries, there were way more shoppers than usual and a lot of the shelves were empty.
I usually buy a weeks supply of food, but decided to buy a months supply, just in case.
I don't know anyone who is infected in my city, but it may explode any moment. :(

I bought 20 pounds of parboiled rice, about the same in dried beans and frozen vegetables, and about 4 times of the other food I usually buy.
There's no shortage of food, but I don't want to go to the store again for at least a month.