• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Are you guys finding that your booster after-effects are better or worse than your 2nd (or 1st) shots?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I would suggest slightly worse (Pfizer, Pfizer, Moderna), but concur with @bubb - it is better than death, hospitalization, or full-fledged COVID.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
New Rule: Give It to Me Straight, Doc | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Am I the only one who thought about giant green aliens when I heard about the new variant? Or am I the only Futurama fan out there?

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
No Severe COVID Cases Among Vaccinated Patients Infected With Omicron, Top Israeli Expert Says
After omicron was detected in Israel, experts add that it will be two weeks before there is credible data on the variant's vaccine resistance. Health minister says Israel has been preparing for the arrival of a new variant for some time
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...es-severe-illness-in-omicron-cases-1.10421310

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
These characters will continue to refuse to accept the natural world and the way it is until someday we will come up against a disease that(due to mutations) that we either cannot beat or that will be very difficult to beat. Back to the days when a 30-40 percent death rate was normal for Plagues. I guess the only saving grace for the antivaxxers then will be that they will get to meet Jesus really early.

gmase

Pardon me if it is a repost:
1638481487967.png

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How are you guys living your lives? Are you flying on airplanes, eating at restaurants, and going out to the movies? What are you comfortable doing and what other activities give you hesitation?

Airplanes - no. Dining in - a few times: wings x2; ribs x2; Thai x2; Five Guys x3. Movies - once. I hit a museum in July when a friend was visiting the area.

I *was* thinking of booking a trip to .. South Africa (!) and Zimbabwe. I'm glad I didn't book it..

gmase

How are you guys living your lives? Are you flying on airplanes, eating at restaurants, and going out to the movies? What are you comfortable doing and what other activities give you hesitation?
I have flown domestically twice this year which is fairly standard. I generally did not eat out or go to the movies prior to the pandemic, so no change there.

My primary change is working from home versus an office. Otherwise my style hasn’t changed. The benefits of being low key works in my favor here.

I saw a movie in a theatre recently. When buying the tickets, the seat selector showed all seats open, and when I went to the show, I literally was the only one there and it became a private screening. I could get used to that.
I probably could have taken off the mask (no one would have known) but I didn't quite trust the ventilation system.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
We just came back from eating dinner at Coco’s. We do our Breakfast for Dinner thing there. We have been on several plane trips, eat out occasionally, and have gone out to the movies.

We have tried to be reasonable; taking into consideration there is a pandemic but we still want to enjoy our lives. I’m glad we were some of the lucky ones not getting sick or losing money. I use the pandemic as an excellent excuse for my escalating use of marijuana as well too.

Enjoy life and find your middle ground where you feel safe. There are extremes on both sides of this pandemic.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
We went to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp Mondays this week. Of course we are vaccinated to within an inch of our lives. No problems. Everyone wore a mask when moving around and seating was keep separate.

I have flown domestically twice this year which is fairly standard. I generally did not eat out or go to the movies prior to the pandemic, so no change there.

My primary change is working from home versus an office. Otherwise my style hasn’t changed. The benefits of being low key works in my favor here.

Your wife must be a very understanding woman And a great cook. Or you are. My wife would eat out 5 days a week if she could and she never cooks. I do it all.