• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Luxman

#TRE45ON
WTF is wrong with you?
You made a statement and all I did was ask you for some proof.
I wasn't being hostile or accusing you of anything.

Trump used federal government money to outbid the states for medical supplies so he could hoard them for himself, his family and mafia cronies. Then he told the states that they are responsible for getting their own medical supplies. Knowing Trump as we all do, I'm sure 99% of the Slate article is factually accurate. Trump should have a sign on his desk that reads "Pass the Buck, unless it's money."

WTF is wrong with you?
You made a statement and all I did was ask you for some proof.
I wasn't being hostile or accusing you of anything.

Trump used federal government money to outbid the states for medical supplies so he could hoard them for himself, his family and mafia cronies. Then he told the states that they are responsible for getting their own medical supplies. Knowing Trump as we all do, I'm sure 99% of the Slate article is factually accurate. Trump should have a sign on his desk that reads "Pass the Buck, unless it's money."
I was joking around. Lighten up Francis.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Doesnt matter. Not even 50 kids have died from covid. College students are probably 100 times more likely to die from alcohol poisoning. Schools should have remained open from the very beginning.

Spot on. Keep the schools open so the kids can transmit the virus to teachers, parents, and grandparents. :)

Maybe teachers should be given guns as a deterrent against the coronavirus. I'm sure Trump, the NRA, and most republicans would agree.

Not to mention that we still don't necessarily understand all the possible long term ramifications from COVID-19 infection. There is wide range of scale between dead and perfectly healthy. It might not be a binomial matter, and just because a kid or anybody else doesn't die also doesn't mean the absence of long term or even permanent damage.

...but hey what the hell. Who needs that knowledge, discipline, and that ejumacation stuff when that belief of Murica power and that divine right to be awesome will protect us. Besides it's not like kids are virtually walking petri dishes or anything, and they will do everything in their power to protect their classmates and everybody else they are around.

The University of Notre Dame and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. have already reversed course, and went to remote-only learning.

The University of Connecticut and Syracuse University "lit up" students via letters, for not social distancing / wearing masks.

And these are "adults" / over the age of 18..

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Maybe teachers should be given guns as a deterrent against the coronavirus. I'm sure Trump, the NRA, and most republicans would agree.
This raises an interesting question: Are kids safer at home because of avoiding COVID or school shootings?

The University of Notre Dame and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill. have already reversed course, and went to remote-only learning.

The University of Connecticut and Syracuse University "lit up" students via letters, for not social distancing / wearing masks.

And these are "adults" / over the age of 18..

Add Penn State to the mix: https://www.inquirer.com/health/cor...arty-freshmen-coronavirus-masks-20200820.html

Spot on. Keep the schools open so the kids can transmit the virus to teachers, parents, and grandparents. :)

Kids dont pass it on the way adults do. And maybe have kids avoid grandparents? How hard is that? What these policies have done is a crime towards kids. Suicides and child abuse are way up.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Kids dont pass it on the way adults do. And maybe have kids avoid grandparents? How hard is that? What these policies have done is a crime towards kids. Suicides and child abuse are way up.
I do not agree, the fact is the governments tell people that covid is not dangerous for kids and don't pass the adult (it is only business) if parents don't put their kids at school, so they can't got to work, this is all about money.

I remember in my country a teenage girl she was 16 years old in good shape, and she died for coronavirus.
Another kid, this one was 9, they said he didn't have coronavirus, but got another virus "I don't remember how they call it" but it's a side effect from coronavirus and symptoms are quite the same, the kid died too.

So, this is total bullshit!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The headline says it all:
57 percent of Republicans say coronavirus death toll is 'acceptable'
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...s-say-coronavirus-deaths-have-been-acceptable
  • 10% of Democrats and 33% of Independents thought the toll acceptable.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/513312-fda-authorizes-covid-19-plasma-treatment
Trump says (emphasis added): “The deep state, or whoever, over at the FDA is making it very difficult for drug companies to get people in order to test the vaccines and therapeutics. Obviously, they are hoping to delay the answer until after November 3rd. Must focus on speed, and saving lives!”​

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If Trump wants the vaccine testing to go faster, he should volunteer as a test subject.
Most of his time is spent playing golf, so he has plenty of spare time.

NatalieK

Official Checked Star Member
The numbers from China haven't changed in a week.
There is no doubt that the Chinese government is censoring everything and giving false information to China's citizens and the rest of the world.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I remember at least 10 years ago some doctors warning that we aren't ready to deal with a pandemic and that the government should at least have a plan, but short term profits are always more important than human lives.
Now it will cost multiple times more, and in the end of the pandemic only big pharma and hospitals will benefit with higher profits..maybe that's why they didn't prepare.

absolutely, sadly over the grapevine, I heard numbers of death and cases is way higher, 1000´s in a few towns in China were seen ill by several people who had spoke to me over the past few months.

I do not agree, the fact is the governments tell people that covid is not dangerous for kids and don't pass the adult (it is only business) if parents don't put their kids at school, so they can't got to work, this is all about money.

I remember in my country a teenage girl she was 16 years old in good shape, and she died for coronavirus.
Another kid, this one was 9, they said he didn't have coronavirus, but got another virus "I don't remember how they call it" but it's a side effect from coronavirus and symptoms are quite the same, the kid died too.

So, this is total bullshit!

i agree with you CB, i read somewhere, young do not react the same as the elderly, maybe because of the body strength or immune system, however, it the COVID virus creates problems with the respiratory system giving problems later in life.

We should all be taking this seriously and no way can anyone think they´re immune to it.

Stay safe people xx