• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Angela White: Keep your hands clean and mind dirty

1596395529565 - Copy.png
1596395581036 - Copy.png

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dr. Birx Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Extraordinarily Widespread’ As Cases Surge | TODAY

US enters 'new phase' of coronavirus pandemic l GMA

CDC predicts more than 180,000 US coronavirus deaths by August 22

Coronavirus Outbreak Hits Summer Camp In Georgia As Worries Grow About Schools | TODAY

WHO: There's no 'silver bullet' to defeat coronavirus and 'there might never be'

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Looks like we will have to get used to living surviving with covid-19 for the foreseeable future. :(

"a doctor at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, Israel's Largest Hospital, has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 three months after recovering from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)"

"There were reports of recurring coronavirus cases in other countries, including Canada, Japan, South Korea, and the United States.
In these countries, some patients who have previously recovered from COVID-19 became infected by the virus again after three months."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...h-COVID-19-three-months-after-recovering.aspx

Masks don't cause CO2 poisoning.
https://www.quora.com/Do-face-masks-cause-CO2-poisoning/answer/Harold-Zwanepol

Covid-19 is going to spike again a few weeks after schools start, and they will all be shut down again by the end of September. :(

Georgia teacher resigns over concerns with back-to-school plan

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mona Corona

A lot of people would want to try and kill the person with the zombie bite and they might be suffering from PTSD, so it's not the same. Not wearing a mask would be even more unjustifiable than the zombie bite victim. There is a good chance the Zombie bite victim is probably frightened and not in a sane state of mind. A person not wearing a mask to reasonably protect others from a pandemic and the worst health crisis in a century is just a selfish asshole that at some point decided to throw logic and decency out the window.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Lumman, I apologize. You convinced me that your thinking and narrow focused are the lines we shoudl be thinking in.

Look at this crappy source (which I agree with the bar that you set - we should only use sources of this caliber)...it proves that Cuomo is innocent. He investigated himself (again, he has a habit of doing this) and found himself innocent.

https://americaswatchtower.com/2020...licy-was-not-responsible-for-covid-19-deaths/

While I'm just having some fun here, I agree that this was Trump's BIG opportunity for leadership and, while I think the line of thinking the slate has is shabby (Well, until you convinced me otherwise), he could have stepped up, but instead decided to play a limited role. So, what a fat orange disappointment he continues to be.

My point is...this is a complete leadership failure. Pelosi, McConnel, Schumer, Cuomo (and other)...along with the Orangman, all played politics. I have little respect for any opinion that backs one of the players without acknowledging their shortcomming.

On a serious note...I do apologize for my attempt at humor if it offended. (But still GTFOH with that slate link )