• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

COD: Black Ops Thread

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I would think that the PS3 version of the game would look a lot better because of the HDMI capability as opposed to the HD capability of the XBOX 360. I truly do not know however because I only have the game for the PS3, and the graphics for the PS3 version look amazing.

Not compared to MW2

I love the game, however the only things I'm bothered by are the remote control cars and how you spawn too close to enemies.
I only play hardcore, getting to level 19 was painful.
I love the clan tags on the guns and buying stuff rather than earning it.
MW2 will not be forgotten though.

I love the RC cars actually. I always get a laugh when I blow up more than one person with it. Fills me with a sense of joy. Getting killed by em doesn't bother me though either.

The attack dogs are fuckin crazy though!!!! I hear barking I hide in a corner. Talk about spray and pray, holy shit!

Hardcore is the way to go no doubt! I was so excited when I saw they had hardcore free-for-all. I always do so much better on my own in cod anyway.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Who is the pizza guy at the end of the commercial? That guy is badass.

I would think that the PS3 version of the game would look a lot better because of the HDMI capability as opposed to the HD capability of the XBOX 360. I truly do not know however because I only have the game for the PS3, and the graphics for the PS3 version look amazing.

The system capabilities have zilch to do with it. It's all in how the developers work. Cross-platform developers have historically had a much easier time developing for the 360 than the PS3, mostly because Sony hasn't done a very good job giving developers the same documentation as Microsoft did, but slowly developers are starting to get the hang of it.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I am thinking about trying to play this one today... in just a few minutes, actually. :)
Let's hope this goes better than the time I tried to play Left 4 Dead. :eek:

The game is epic, the only thing I dont like about it is its spawn system and that it has mw1 graphics...

Legzman

The game is epic, the only thing I dont like about it is its spawn system and that it has mw1 graphics...

No shit the spawns are horrible. I was killed only to spawn in the exact same spot where I was gunned down, and slaughtered by the same motherfucker a second time. Spawning on freshly thrown grenades or out in the open with a fuckin attack helo flying right over head, etc...

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
You should try it out! its way better than left 4 dead! :D

I did try it out, played for an hour. I still have a LONG way to go... lol, like learning how to walk and point the gun... but I think I'm doing alright. :) I certainly wanted to play for more than an hour - I think that's a good sign! :D

Had the game for about a week now and so far I really like it. Not as much of a twitch shooter as the previous games in my opinion. Still nothing like a battlefield title so I don't have to commit harakiri! Only got it for 360 so far but probably picking up a copy for ps3 next month.

Is it possible that they could fix the spawns? Like a patch or something?

Am I the only guy in the world who hasn't been spawned into gunfire? I think the spawning is great in this game.

Am I the only guy in the world who hasn't been spawned into gunfire? I think the spawning is great in this game.

I know I haven't. Only had one time I spawned by an opposing team member.

The thing that ticks me is my grenade attachment. I cant hit people half the time even when Im dead on them.

Well, the spawning thing has happen to me quite a bit.

As for the grenade launcher, those and the shotguns seem very underpowered compared to previous games. I rarely get a one shot kill with them.

i know ill probably catch flack for this, but does it piss anyone else off that the warlord perk (replacement for bling) doesnt allow you to have a sight and under slung attachment at the same time?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I've played the first couple of missions so far. It's fun and entertaining.

Legzman

i know ill probably catch flack for this, but does it piss anyone else off that the warlord perk (replacement for bling) doesnt allow you to have a sight and under slung attachment at the same time?

can you use an extended mag and a grip? I'm only interested for the m60. I have a grip now, not sure if I wanna bother buying the warlord perk if it won't work with that set up. I use hardline mostly for the first perk.

Has anyone seen the mini gun yet? I ran into it the other day online. Some guy got the final killcam with the thing. I'm not talking about the one you use when your chopper gunner. This guy was walking around with the thing? Is it a glitch or some kind?

can you use an extended mag and a grip? I'm only interested for the m60. I have a grip now, not sure if I wanna bother buying the warlord perk if it won't work with that set up. I use hardline mostly for the first perk.

Has anyone seen the mini gun yet? I ran into it the other day online. Some guy got the final killcam with the thing. I'm not talking about the one you use when your chopper gunner. This guy was walking around with the thing? Is it a glitch or some kind?

i think you should be able to have that set up, but im not entirely sure.

and yea, the mini gun is the death machine, ive had it once or twice. its from the vorkuta mission in campaign. i dont really like it