• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

COD: Black Ops Thread

Me and a group of friends have been killing people so bad that some of us have received threats and been reported because "we must be cheating". Some people are such poor fucking losers, it's ruining the fun. I can't go 5 games without listening to some douchebag call people names or get private messages from people talking shit. It's sad. I get mad when I get owned too, but to go out of your way to call people names and report them because they're "cheating" is pathetic. This coupled with the boring, overplayed maps makes me not want to play anymore. But I will, because it's addicting.

ha its always been the same on COD, if you are good, you are either cheating, Glitching, Camping. The one that used to make me laugh was people moaning about using a certain perk, errr its part of the game so i will be using whatever i want.
And I would'nt even class myself as good so there must be some real shit players out there

Is Flak Jacket Pro a little bit too good? :)

Sucks that you have less choice of secondary weapons now, but I can understand why they're gone for the sake of balance. Double shotguns as a secondary was just too good.
I love love love the ballistic knives though.

I'm playing campaign on it right now. I'm new to shooters and playing online gives me an anxiety attack so I enjoy the campaign mode and the zombies.

I was the same way when I first got cod4 many years ago. I actually wouldn't play after 9pm because it seemed I always got my ass kicked! lol Once you get used to it and just take your beatings you'll see you improve to the point that you get annoyed when you don't have a k/d of 2 :) keep at it

I was the same way when I first got cod4 many years ago. I actually wouldn't play after 9pm because it seemed I always got my ass kicked! lol Once you get used to it and just take your beatings you'll see you improve to the point that you get annoyed when you don't have a k/d of 2 :) keep at it

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that after 9pm Activision release the death robots online to ruin everyone's score. Because Activision hate people.

I'm so sick of dying to gloating fourteen year old kids who are (I can only assume) on coke and speed. Or something else that makes them play really really fast. Seriously.

I'm playing campaign on it right now. I'm new to shooters and playing online gives me an anxiety attack so I enjoy the campaign mode and the zombies.

I love the zombie modes! I love the quotes from the characters. Especially Kennedy and Nixon.

Favourite quote, anyone?

Everytime Kennedy says "Moar beans for the chow-dah" I squeal with delight.

Ghost pro, ninja pro beat that suckers

Hacker Pro > Ninja Pro. I haven't been killed by a claymore in forever. Plus I can steal peoples claymores, sentry guns etc. Plus sabotage enemy crates. It's the best perk. What the he'll does Ninja offer? Silent footsteps and you can hear enemy footsteps louder? Shits weak.

Hacker Pro > Ninja Pro. I haven't been killed by a claymore in forever. Plus I can steal peoples claymores, sentry guns etc. Plus sabotage enemy crates. It's the best perk. What the he'll does Ninja offer? Silent footsteps and you can hear enemy footsteps louder? Shits weak.

Some of those crazy motherfuckers in HC S&D have those $150 headsets that they can already tell where a person is without Ninja pro. Fucking unbelievable. But I'm with you, hacker pro is where it's at.