• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Do you have any insight on a possible new site? Will it ever materialize?

She has her hands full with the little one being born a month early (preemie) and it is her first (baby daddy's 2nd). She appears to be about the same body weight wise after having the little one, now that a full month has passed. No telling if she has stretch marks, though, plus she has her hands full with this being her first like I said. I don't know if she is planning to come back despite all the stuff she posted on twitter a few months ago, but things could change. I would suggest you send her some tweets asking her to come back soon.

Hey everyone I am looking for a pic of Christina where she is posing on a beach at sunset. I think she was wearing a yellow bikini.

1376 numbered photo sets (set01, set651, set1024, etc.) with from 35 to over 100 pics in each set. That's a lot to look through for "a pic".

Just a quick look in the first 100 sets I found set065 has a sunset series in a silver metallic fabric bikini. There are 94 pics in that set.

A few sets later in set068 she's wearing a yellow bikini on the beach but it isn't sunset. This is a 64 image set.

Attachments

• Set065_001.jpg
    Set065_001.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 3,218
  • Set068_001.jpg
    Set068_001.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 3,045
I'm surprised the guy that ran her site shut it down. Usually sites like this end up as un updated ghost sites. The Ideepthroat.com site is still going and taking money from people and that hasn't been updated it close to 10 years now.