• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I hope she is being smart and shooting pics and vids during her early-to-mid preggo period. Her boobs are probably pushing F-cups and she could definitely capitalize on that fact. Plus she could prepare to post them on her new site (if she ever opens one) by having them backlogged now. So if she feels that she is uncomfortable taking vids and shooting pics, say in the 3rd and final part of her preggo period she'll have them.

Like I said, I hope she is being smart and doing this. Maybe we should all encourage her to do this by sending her messages to her twitter

she's at least getting her breasts back. I don't know how her contract is written and for how long but I believe all content should revert to her, especially if they close the site on her. She has made some bad business decisions but it seems her webmaster has contributed to a lot of the problems.

Hey everyone I am looking for a pic of Christina where she is posing on a beach at sunset. I think she was wearing a yellow bikini.

Any word on her pregnancy or - forgive Us - a possible new site?

I like the way the "Mods" delete your posts when you know the truth and put it here. I had several posts deleted Feb/ Mar 13 because I spoke the truth and now there is video evidence. I don't want to sound mean but I hope Christina never comes back. With 2 children she needs to straighten out her life and concentrate on them. Good luck honey, we will miss you.

I like the way the "Mods" delete your posts when you know the truth and put it here. I had several posts deleted Feb/ Mar 13 because I spoke the truth and now there is video evidence. I don't want to sound mean but I hope Christina never comes back. With 2 children she needs to straighten out her life and concentrate on them. Good luck honey, we will miss you.

She only has the little one that she is going to deliver this year. The pics of her with the little girl with the dark hair would be the ones she takes with her Niece. The daughter of her brother James, who is in jail, and the former Ginger Model, Jennifer. So, unless she has another kid, she has done a hell of a job of keeping that one out of any pics over the last 6-7 years.

As far as her being done, you may be right. She isn't the brightest bulb and isn't really that business smart, so it was a lot easier for her just to show up at shoots a few times a year and shoot vids a couple of days out of the month. Everything to make the website work, was always taken care of by someone else for the past 13yrs. Even if people think that her former manager was a hack or not, she never had to do anything more than what I just outlined. Could she find someone way better, probably, but right now she is gonna pop that kid in the next few months and who knows if her body will even be close to the same before she has it. Let alone will she even want to do a site anymore.

View attachment 370675View attachment 370673
This is what this thread is for, go bitch somewhere else.:brick:

A nice ride!

If that is Christina Model, did she have her boobs reduced?

http://img170.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1397000174735_470lo
33eh0d4.jpg

finally she tweeted today. saying new site coming soon.

She said the same thing about two months ago.
Let's see what happens in the next two months and it better not be the same ole' stuff she was posting over the past three years.
If she is gonna open something new it is time for her to take it up a few notches.

also, I hope she is taking pics and shooting vids while her tits are gonna be big full mommy boobs. once that kid sucks em dry they are gonna be flatter than they ever were. lol

how do you know that? Can you tell us your source, her twitter account doesn't say anything about that...

well, I posted that she was pregnant. That turned out to be true when she confirmed it on her twitter account.
So, I shared that she had the little one early. You would kinda think that the little one would have to eventually arrive. wouldn't you?

well, I posted that she was pregnant. That turned out to be true when she confirmed it on her twitter account.
So, I shared that she had the little one early. You would kinda think that the little one would have to eventually arrive. wouldn't you?

Do you have any insight on a possible new site? Will it ever materialize?