• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

anyone know what set or video this one is from?
tits-animated-boobs-gifs-0146.gif

The video that you are looking for is cmv.074. Video number 74

I've just joined. Good to see her back. Still early days and, as she explains, when she had her old site, everything was done for her but now she needs to do everything herself and doesn't have a lot of technical knowledge.

Last edited:
Just watched Christina's live stream on OnlyFans - she did 30 mins and it was great. Among other things, lots of pussy close-ups. She's back on 23rd - time tbc, but she said probably the same as today 7PM Eastern (Midnight here in England).

Just watched Christina's live stream on OnlyFans - she did 30 mins and it was great. Among other things, lots of pussy close-ups. She's back on 23rd - time tbc, but she said probably the same as today 7PM Eastern (Midnight here in England).

Just to say - Christina's live stream on Only Fans is at 7PM Eastern tonight (23 Dec). Midnight here in England.

i loved her early stuff, big full bouncey boobs, shame she never showed them. i always hopped she release some nice tit slips from her early days.
however now i think her tattoo's are horrible, they make her look like a cheap biker whore. i have lost all interest in any of her new content. of course this is just my opinion.