• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Mr_Stiffy, Please don't take your position as moderator so seriously. I believe I can concur with greggb that this is "boring nothingness", in fact you cannot even tell who the model is. One can only assume it is Christina since it is posted to her thread.
I am also going to say that I am pleased that she is pregnant and her breasts are filling out quite well. We, as fans, can only hope she continues to model until it becomes too uncomfortable or at a time of her choosing.

The picture is a still from Zebra 1 - as for boring nothingness. A real man would be truly aroused to be confronted with such a fine ass in tight leggings.

Hit it hard and hit it now!! :bounce:

Attachments

• 000163796_Apr14_FlaSugar.avi_000643143_123_515lo.jpg
    000163796_Apr14_FlaSugar.avi_000643143_123_515lo.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 5,445
  • r5VjZ.jpg
    r5VjZ.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 5,365
Am I the only one that noticed the string? Why did the "Professional" photographer not catch that in the proofs. That is just wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one that noticed the string? Why did the "Professional" photographer not catch that in the proofs. That is just wrong.

Christina warned this was going to happen on Twitter. Her webmaster said he would simply shut the site if she began showing she was pregnant.

I e-mailed to complain but no reply and now this. I too hope she resurfaces. She certainly doesn't want to give up. Who knows, this could lead to the much better website Christina deserves. Let's hope.

Christina warned this was going to happen on Twitter. Her webmaster said he would simply shut the site if she began showing she was pregnant.

I e-mailed to complain but no reply and now this. I too hope she resurfaces. She certainly doesn't want to give up. Who knows, this could lead to the much better website Christina deserves. Let's hope.

you could see this site closing a mile away with all the problems they have had posting pics and vids for the past year.
christina should have seen this one coming way before it did. She tweeted awhile back that she didn't know that the pics and vids weren't being posted (what ?). then she tweeted in the past month or so she knew Chuck has been sick for some time since he is probably in his late 70's (what ?)
not trying to harp on the girl, but she should have been working on something behind the scenes, so if this did happen (which it did), she could be up on some cam sites making dough instead of freaking out on twitter. I could be wrong about what she may have in the works, but she is definitely freaking out on twitter and seems to have been caught totally off guard.

If she had taken to Chat, My Free or one of the other sites she could have really made good money. I just think she has wanted out for years and couldn't figure out any other way to earn money. If she had been smarter she would have gone all out and made a lot of money then gotten out instead of floundering. Oh well on to other things.

Oh what a tangled web we weave... It is almost funny reading the war going on with Christina and her "web site". Between the postings on the home page and her Twitter feed it sounds like her webmaster is trying to blame her for everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh what a tangled web we weave... It is almost funny reading the war going on with Christina and her "web site". Between the postings on the home page and her Twitter feed it sounds like her webmaster is trying to blame her for everything.

To those of you who are members of her site, can I suggest you contact the webmaster to ask him to simply hand it over to Christina rather than close it.

It will be much easier to keep her existing site going than for Christina to have to start from scratch. In my view, the webmaster is being both selfish and rather cruel (given Christina wants to continue) in insisting, so far, in closing the site.

If enough of us complain, he might reconsider. He has made an awful lot of money out of Christina (as she has through the site too) - he does himself no favours or justice by his stand to date.