• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicago, Obama's town under heavy fire. 63 shot, 10 dead in Chicago since Friday

georges

Staff member

georges

Staff member
Somebody has to take the blame. You don't expect The Donald to do you?
And perhaps the icing on the cake comes from Lori Lighfoot's mouth with perhaps with the worst unbelievable lie, she even blamed Trump for Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot – ‘All roads lead back to Trump’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chi...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
As usual when a democrat mayor who is unable to run her city, filled with the record of deaths by gunfire and who wanted so badly to defund the police, she has to resort the worst argument and then blame it on Trump

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I think the link between the various Democrat women who have threads dedicated to them in this sub-forum is quite telling. But by all means proceed.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
And perhaps the icing on the cake comes from Lori Lighfoot's mouth with perhaps with the worst unbelievable lie, she even blamed Trump for Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot – ‘All roads lead back to Trump’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chi...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
As usual when a democrat mayor who is unable to run her city, filled with the record of deaths by gunfire and who wanted so badly to defund the police, she has to resort the worst argument and then blame it on Trump
georges, when the Leader of a Nation, state, town, Tribe whatever Is a proponent of something, a percentage of the populace is gonna follow, especially if they believe in the ideas already. I am sure you know this. You are not even a little dumb

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yelling at and trying to force accountability on inanimate objects has not and will not solve this problem. It's easier to hold guns responsible for deaths instead of potential voters. Until the human element and the desire to kill is dealt with you won't see any significant progress. Why did black people kill each other last weekend, this weekend, next weekend, and every weekend following that? They are no threat to me and not my problem to solve.