• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicago, Obama's town under heavy fire. 63 shot, 10 dead in Chicago since Friday

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Not enough to rap back together or mop up. 64 times???? Just a handful short of 69.

Oprah reports the last words out of the deceased's mouth...
200w.gif

https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/...cle_b1e58672-e33f-11eb-9aaf-273f66f1a442.html
60ec8bf539b32.image.jpg
KTS stands for Kill to Survive. Kudos to the guy for surviving 35 minutes with 64 wounds.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Damn! Dude lived that long did he? That's freaking outstanding, considering I heard one wound was a head shot, and it was done at relatively close range.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Only 11 dead this past weekend. Last I checked 11 is less that 14. Hopefully that makeshift babyface tag team continues to take a bite outta crime before one of them becomes a model. Arriba!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/07/12/chicago-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-july-2021/
ieXx7FcBVqT9YDeU66Q8rWXhe4yHNq2GFXE8_iG7oDrIFgdsIIggYc0neNBqLsGGxKs5W0HlfJ0kg3zhRr2l9oBH2aRQCa2ZxIKL7NFGxi9qIXm72aJ3fnU

OK, we got 11 dead this past weekend again. Maybe the Mayor's leadership is starting to steady the wheel. If only 10 people die this upcoming weekend, in addition to those gunshots, I expect to hear corks popping off Champagne bottles in celebration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-violence-least-7-killed-054459789.html

That was some party bus. Were the gunshots extra?

That's some ghetto fuckin' air conditioning. Glad I live far enough away from that hot mess to laugh at it. By now Detroit and maybe even Baltimore are laughing at Chicago too. St Louis' funny bone is getting tickled right now.

EAT SHIT GANGSTAS!!!

tumblr_n4g2amY09r1ro5xweo1_400.gifv

Take me out to the South Side,
To take someone out with a 9;
Buy me some cocaine and Hennessy,
I don’t care if I never get out.
Let me shoot, shoot, shoot for my own crew,
If they hit your mom, it’s a shame.
For it’s one, two, three strikes, you’re out,
In the pen'iten'tiary.

Just working toward the weekend.

Those tits tho... She looks like a homeless, black, and female version of The Michelin Man. She's so fat and jiggly when she jumps around on stage it looks like she's got eight tits. My dad woulda called her a boob too. How does a citizenry aspire to such stupidity to choose this as their leader? At least we picked an empty suit to run our shithole. The suit is always clean and not like the other gal who looks like she woke up at the Greyhound Station.

Here is a recent picture of our Mayor making it clear that he's recently bathed. Take notes, Chicago. Take your sow out back and hose it down.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-5.18.13-PM.png

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Those tits tho... She looks like a homeless, black, and female version of The Michelin Man. She's so fat and jiggly when she jumps around on stage it looks like she's got eight tits. My dad woulda called her a boob too. How does a citizenry aspire to such stupidity to choose this as their leader? At least we picked an empty suit to run our shithole. The suit is always clean and not like the other gal who looks like she woke up at the Greyhound Station.

Here is a recent picture of our Mayor making it clear that he's recently bathed. Take notes, Chicago. Take your sow out back and hose it down.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-5.18.13-PM.png
My eye immediately went to the guy in the background mocking the mayor. Then I realized he is the sign language interpreter.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
. "How does a citizenry aspire to such stupidity to choose this as their leader?" Dino if you had any idea of who the past Mayors were and who her competition was you would understand why she won. She is just really so inexperienced as a politician the others just cut her apart.

. "How does a citizenry aspire to such stupidity to choose this as their leader?" Dino if you had any idea of who the past Mayors were and who her competition was you would understand why she won. She is just really so inexperienced as a politician the others just cut her apart.

Any decent candidate against her couldn’t get a long enough furlough from prison to serve a single term. I heard a bit about Chicago and Illinois politics.

Ambassador to Japan

"Any decent candidate against her couldn’t get a long enough furlough from prison to serve a single term. I heard a bit about Chicago and Illinois politics." Dino

Our state Motto is "Will the Defendant Please Rise"

State Bird is the Jailbird. Ours is a Vulture. If you hang around Sacramento long enough you physically morph into them.