• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
loud-noise.jpg

After killing billions of bees, Chemtrails will also be capable of killing humans in just a few years, says a shocking report by a U.S. expert.

The expert also confirmed that the “covert operation” could actually create biblical style floods. This floods would pour down toxic chemicals, which included lead and mercury thus giving rise to catastrophic outcomes.

Michael Tamez, U.S. eco expert, had said that the little lines of clouds that one could see above, left behind by jet aircraft were more dangerous than the average human would realize. The expert also said that the whole thing had to do with “Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering,” and it was being kept secret from the public.

ALSO READ: Atmospheric Scientist Revealed Facts About Covert Geoengineering

“It’s a covert global operation of chemical spraying technology designed to deliver sulfide gasses to the earth’s atmosphere,” said the U.S. eco expert.

“They’re long trails of cirrus clouds that stretch across the horizon and then spread out across the sky. After about a half hour or so, they begin to appear foggy and disappear into the air.”

The U.S. eco expert had also said that Chemtrails were being used for more than three decades now. He also said that these could create extreme devastation.

He described the process as a covert global operation which had been created to deliver sulfide gasses to the earth’s atmosphere to balance the quantity of carbon dioxide present. He added that this technology was being used since the 1980s.

ALSO READ: US Air Force Dumped 150,000 Gallons Of Toxic Chemicals In Colorado – What Is The Motive?

According to Express UK, the gases left during the spray would also have adverse effects on how the sun would react with the Earth. This it could in turn have devastating weather events.

While the sprayed gases were diluting the strength of the sun, crop failure would also take place. This would force the government to produce more chemically developed and genetically manufactured foods.

However, Contrailscience.com is a website which debunks the Chemtrails conspiracy theory. According to this website, aircraft contrails were nothing but condensation trails.

“The chemtrail conspiracy theory seems to frequently misidentify ordinary contrails as “chemtrails” – some kind of secret spraying program,” said the website.

chemtrails.jpg

The website also stated that it had tried to collect all the evidence, which debunked this in one place.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
who dat fat lady

dat fay lady is a screen shot of something I use to show appreciation for a post
recently i have had problems loading the youtube video
it is from monty python
get with the program lick

I also use this one occasionally

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver. All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

bobjustbob

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver. All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

That's a lot said there. Show your sources of information concerning this.

its from a web site- who the fuck knows- I surely do not remember I am to old.
I personally wish this thread should be closed as it talks about movies and other subjects
I want to be the last poster myself to end it all
my jfk memes caused adam to close a thread- maybe I should but one here.

every one needs to document there views- propose a new rule- wow

maybe I could write a threads about that.

bobjustbob

...I personally wish this thread should be closed ...I want to be the last poster myself to end it all... maybe I could...
Wish in one hand and shit in the other. If you don't like a thread DON'T FUCKING READ IT!!! Who made you the official thread killer? If you don't like the conversation in the room, LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK.

Do you like boobies? I like boobies. I like mine very big. They don't have to be natural as long as they are big. I don't like small boobies and don't look to close those threads. Do you hear where I'm coming from?

I hear but look at the thread and how it has progressed over the years
I actually talked about chemtrails on my last post and got the third degree about proof and source material
I was trying to put it back on course- people talking about movies, frozen and stuff not about chemtrails.
did you inform them to stay on topic. it is a chat room not a masters thesis

check the tags like bc said over the weekend.

all threads should be dropped off the site after 9 months- not 10 years
adam has asked me not to go to far back and I intend to not go back a long ways.
adam is a nice person I believe and lenient
he is a moderator also

I was joking sort of
but I have a STRANGE yearning for your bobbies though now
cant figure out why

what do the louieville percussionists and dat fat lady have to do with chemtrails
prior to your complaint I was talking about malathion, weed resistant spray and chemtrails directly on message.
this thread went off message so often its a train wreck and should be put in under a chemtrail .
be honest and look back- not that is bothersome to me though
every one needs to be held to the same standard

I get grief over going back too far and a thread comes up from 2 years ago from another person

did you know it is in the rules you are not supposed to make a thread unless you look for a similar thread to add on to rather than create your own

I do intend to obey adam though on that subject- either way chemtrails suck if its true.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
wish in one hand and shit in the other. If you don't like a thread don't fucking read it!!! Who made you the official thread killer? If you don't like the conversation in the room, leave and don't come back.

Do you like boobies? I like boobies. I like mine very big. They don't have to be natural as long as they are big. I don't like small boobies and don't look to close those threads. Do you hear where i'm coming from?

qft

bobjustbob

Okay nip, we'll get back on subject. I'll ask you the same question that I asked the OP years ago. He couldn't answer it. Maybe you can.

You believe that those long clouds produced by airplanes are spraying chemicals to intentionally do harm to people. Why hasn't anyone flown an airplane through these clouds and collected air samples?

Before you answer, consider something. We are on page 32. eric has posted hundreds of hours of videos and hundreds of pages of shit about what is on the ground. Nothing about what has been gathered in the air while flying through these clouds. So don't post shit that has already been posted. We have read it all. Get us evidence from samples collected from actual flights through these clouds. Until you, eric. or anyone else can produce such a thing, I and others will continue to mock those making the claims of chemtrails. Why? Because eric and others that still believe in them can not come to grips that they have been fooled.