• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

online photo sharing

This is the set up of the chemtrail dispersal system I discovered whilst perusing the dark web. Note the authentic and totally legit postits. You can't fake this stuff.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm surprised the commander of the Potatoe squad didn't bump this shitty thread when he bumped his other shitty threads earlier this week.

Ace Boobtoucher

Re: Chemtrails : Aluminum & Other Poisons Falling From The Sky

But why male models?

- - - Updated - - -

But why male models?

picture hosting

I can't believe I finally noticed this gem. And yes, it did take me a couple years to get it. What a great payoff. This guy gets it. Ha ha. Yeah. He gets it. Totally.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As our beloved Commander Potatoe is no more sharing insight in this thread, I will assist:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
My biggest problem in believing there are chemtrails is that the people who would be behind it would be breathing, eating and drinking the same stuff as the rest of us.
I can't see how they could get around that.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
My biggest problem in believing there are chemtrails is that the people who would be behind it would be breathing, eating and drinking the same stuff as the rest of us.
I can't see how they could get around that.

And no way could everybody that would have to be involvd keep quiet 24/7

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And no way could everybody that would have to be involvd keep quiet 24/7

Yeah I'll agree to that because if it's all over the country all the time that would be a lot of people who would know.
It's not like an isolated incident where all we really have is a handful of crisis actors claiming to be shot or been witnesses and a news media telling us what happened with nothing but their words as evidence.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Why the fuck are you bumping this dumpster fire? You add nothing to the discussion, or any discussion, really. Stop doing this. You suck. Your bullshit handle sucks and is derivative. Eat a bowl of dicks.

Why the fuck are you bumping this dumpster fire? You add nothing to the discussion, or any discussion, really. Stop doing this. You suck. Your bullshit handle sucks and is derivative. Eat a bowl of dicks.[/QUOTE

I bump to show I read the last post in a thread and do not need to go back again and again through out the day if my name is there.
It also darkens the title in list view which has a benefit for me personally.

I will admit a couple of bumps are strategic-
MOSTLY its to bring an old thread forward for discussion or the above stated reason.

A short message or bump moves it to the top which is beneficial for me.
IT IS NOT to piss people off generally.

You are allowed to bump threads 5 times a day per the rules- get them changed
and I will comply-- guaranteed.

It may not work for you but the ignore button is available to you and none of my typing will
appear on your screen.

Putting the threads to appear in oldest first will but my bumps last- also a fix for you.

Judging from your comments you like to go around leaving little whitty comments all over to issues you object to
I am not maddened by bad language after all you are a username.
there is a person behind a username but it is illogical to get mad at a person you have never met
I admit computer chat rooms are a place where people say things they generally would not say in person- I am guilty of that.

I also use bad grammar spelling punctuation on purpose to be speedy
this is not a college report or thesis- I assure you they were neat and clean.

from a vagina like you and we all spend a lot of time trying to get back in after dodging chemtrails