• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Without Hitler what on earth would they have to put on our modern 24 hour multi channel TV's networks ...... more repeats of 'Top Gear'?

There needs to be a 24 hour Top Gear channel. All Top Gear, all the time. Especially the super secret episodes when James May piloted a modified SR-71 to produce chemtrails. That was a good un'.

I was just browsing through this amazingly well thought out thread and I forgot I'd already addressed the need for a 24 hour Top Gear Channel. Apologies.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
There needs to be a 24 hour Top Gear channel. All Top Gear, all the time. Especially the super secret episodes when James May piloted a modified SR-71 to produce chemtrails. That was a good un'.

I was just browsing through this amazingly well thought out thread and I forgot I'd already addressed the need for a 24 hour Top Gear Channel. Apologies.
Nearly all Top Gear!DAVE:bigjump:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
BREAKING NEWS - Want to get rid of chemtrails and chemclouds? Spray some vinegar in the air and watch it all disappear!

:facepalm:

If there are some aliens out there, please kidnap me, I don't want to live here anymore...

This is a good idea but the government monitors vinegar. Not just in USA but on a global basis. Vinegar is traced using Material Safety Data Sheets. You can look it up.

Red XXX

This is a good idea but the government monitors vinegar. Not just in USA but on a global basis. Vinegar is traced using Material Safety Data Sheets. You can look it up.
I wish they'd monitor vinegar in our Chip shops!

bobjustbob

I wish they'd monitor vinegar in our Chip shops!

Language alert Chips in USA are those crispy things that are found in a bag on a shelf. Chips in UK are what we call French fries? Anyway, we do not have French fry shops here. Vinegar crisps are sold here but vinegar on French fries are not common. Please explain more, I lack culture.

Ace Boobtoucher

As am I.

Conspiracy theorists display incredible attention to detail, an even more incredible ability to ignore details they don't like, obsessive focus and a complete absence of social skills. Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bullshit instead of bullets.

The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
Like pissing fetishes and tentacle rape comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
Never assume malice when incompetence will do.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/funny-44-conspiracy-theories/#ixzz2sZXYl7Pi

This. And any photo deriding Cmdr. Potatoe whenever this shitty thread has another post added. And any time he posts without addressing Bob's questions about them fancy aeroplanes.

Red XXX

Sorry bobjustbob .... I always forget the strange things you guys do to the English language :naughtynaughty: Hopefully in the USA Vinegar is Vinegar .... not so in the UK - in our Fish and Chip shops they use something called NBC non-brewed condiment it's basically industrial acid, colouring and flavouring when what we all really want is proper malt vinegar!

So when in the UK if you fancy traditional fish and chips make sure to bring your own vinegar!

bobjustbob

Non-brewed condiment is probably what we call vinegar over here but the government doesn't want us to know. It sounds like what they are spraying in the chemtrails. If we can only get our hands on one of Eric's secret airplanes. Somebody get on the phone to David Icke.

bobjustbob

My government desensitization is now over. My new location allows me to research the wonderful things the New World Order and Illuminati have planned for us. We can make America great again.

Red XXX

My government desensitization is now over. My new location allows me to research the wonderful things the New World Order and Illuminati have planned for us. We can make America great again.
Noooooo .... come back to the Commonwealth and help make Great Britain great again! :kettle:

Ace Boobtoucher

Vinegar is a false flag narrative perpetuated by the condiment industrial complex.

bobjustbob

Noooooo .... come back to the Commonwealth and help make Great Britain great again! :kettle:

Red, I'm on the case. I seems that the vinegar they are spraying on the masses is not having the desired effect as expected. Sure it controls the mind, but the effects it has on the potato industry is making them a more powerful lobby group.

KtrIY73s.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Annie, was that a screen grab from the History Channel? If not, it will be dismissed for the presumption of blah blah blah.

Ace Boobtoucher

Chemtrail conspiracies are a way to deflect attention from the real chemical delivery vector. If you stop to think about it aerosols disperse quite quickly at altitude.

However the same chemical manufactured into toilet paper has a 100% delivery rate. Wake up people... Stop rubbing your brown eye with the andrex puppy paper before its too late.

I've said too much...

My favorite response from the redditt thread where this gem came from.